𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

I do not own any of the characters or the storyline the owner is Kōhei Horikoshi.

(This is my first I think and I have unpublished it before so I can finish it but I'm here republishing it and I hope you all enjoy it.)

Now time for the interesting stuff

How you met Bakugo

When you were born your mom and dad were both 17 and they both had the dream of becoming a hero. You lived in Japan and spent most of your life as a toddler with your Grandparents so that your Mom and Dad could train, study, and start their careers. When you were 4 you were playing at the park swinging while your grandma pushed you. Two boys about your age caught your eye. One of them had ash-blonde hair and the other dark green. They were playing in the sandbox and you asked your grandmother if you could go over, she nodded and watched your tiny legs run over to them. When you got there the green-haired boy said "Hi." it was a simple statement but it made you feel happy.

"Hi! I'm y/n who are you?" You asked.

He responded by saying "I'm Izuku and this is my friend Kacchan." Katsuki then stopped making his sandcastle to see who Izuku was talking to. He looked over to see you and he introduced himself.

"Izuku I can talk for myself," he said in a slightly angry tone. "Don't call me Kacchan call me Katsuki." he stated.

"Ok Katsuki." You giggled.

"Kacchan, y/n lets play tag!" Izuku beamed.

"Ok, I'll be it." Katsuki declared.

"Okie Dokie." you answered with a grin. You and Izuku ran away from the ash blonde until Katsuki pushed you and you fell over.

"TAG!" he yelled. Your grandmother and Katsuki's mom rushed over to see if you were fine.

"Oh, goodness are you okay?" You heard a sweet females voice ask. Your eyes started to water, then you looked up to see who it was. You saw somebody that looked almost identical to Katsuki, except she was a lady and she was older so you assumed she was his mom.

"No my leg hurts." you started to cry. All of a sudden your grandma looks at your leg to see a small scrape nothing serious but you know how four-year-olds overreact. She picked you up and held you trying to console you.

"I am so sorry that Katsuki hurt your daughter." Katsuki's mother apologized. She then turned to him and grabbed his wrist. "KATSUKI APOLOGIZE TO THAT POOR GIRL RIGHT NOW!" she basically yelled at him.

"Oh no it's fine I am sure it was an accident." your grandmother replied. After that situation was dealt with your grandmother and Mitsuki became friends and found out that your grandmother was not your mom. You also befriended Izuku and Katsuki.

Quirk info

Y/n has a quirk called Healing shore which consists of Water Manipulation and Healing.

Water Manipulation: She is able to move water however she wants even changing its state of matter. When she is underwater she can form an air bubble to let herself breathe. She can create water to use, but it's easier to just utilize what's already there. The drawbacks of overusing this are Dehydration (and any symptoms that come with that), headaches, and sometimes fainting.

Healing: If y/n knows how cells would form she can heal any living thing. For her to use this quirk she needs to put her hands over the subject and think about the build-up on a cellular level. She has to take supplements for this to work as it takes a lot of energy. Overuse of this quirk may cause tiredness, nose bleeds, headaches, nausea, and a struggle to move certain body parts.

That is all folks if you read everything you are now ready to read the story. If you have any constructive criticism please leave it in the comments as I will be happy to read it.

Word Count: 698