Chapter 3: "Heal"

Start from the beginning

"She must have a reason. I, also didn't know wether Madam was either good or a bad person but, i know that she's a good mother. She take care of you, that you didn't need a nanny like other noble child."

Hearing that, i feels like helping Lisya is best decision I've ever made. Because, every words she said is something I never heard before from my last life here. "I want to find out why." After Lisya end her sentence, i immediately said.

"I will help you." Lisya said in full confident.

"Thank you." I said in low volume. "Can Lisya call Merrie by her name now?" I said in hopeful voice.

Without hesitation, without even the slightest bit guilt, she replied, "No." And continue to smile.

I became a bit annoyed by it and decided to be a bit petty. I run to the fountain near and be at the opposite side of Lisya.

"M'lady, i think it's time to get back. You could catch a cold." Lisya said with a serious expression while keep walking towards me.

I run to the opposite side and decided to stand on the edge of the fountain. I keep my balance while reply to her, "Merrie want to play a bit!" I said cheerfully.

"Get down, M'lady! You could fall!" Lisya said after seeing me stand near the cold water of the fountain.

"Don't worry! Merrie-" and i fall.

<><><>

And that's how I catch a cold. Well, strange enough, i didn't feel much from having a fever. But Lisya would still demand me back to my room and rest. Such a start, a cold right after i reincarnated is not an ideal way to start a new life. But, seeing that i actually have someone to scold me for what I do wrong, care for me and not leaving me alone during this day I'm sick. I could already see the difference between this life and my last my here, i not alone.

"About the necklace....can i change it to something else?" I said to Lisya while lying in bed.

"Of course you can, it's yours from the beginning." Stand beside my bed, she replied with a loving smile.

I really like seeing her smile...i never thought I would miss seeing someone smile for me. And for her to trust me this easily, is something I would treasure for a lifetime. "Thank you. Don't ever leave me."

"I already swear that i wouldn't. I don't think I want to anyways." She replied.

I smile in return. "Maybe I'm asking to much but...can you sing me that song again?"

"I sing it as much as you want M'Lady."

Lisya sing the song so beautifully, the Melody really is relaxing and gentle. As i continue to hear it, my eyelashes start to get heavy. That night, i sleep peacefully that i don't mind sleep forever.

Few day passes without me even noticing it, all night, Lisya would sing me to sleep, and i also knew now that the song was called "Heal". I practice the second verse of the song, and i never knew that my voice would sing so well. I wouldn't take credit that I sing well using the original voice, but because the original voice and my voice are practically the same; i didn't feel less about praising myself.

During that time, there's also time I'm alone, when Lisya go back her house every weekend. I don't blame her or mad at her because of that, she have the responsibility as an older sister.

And slowly, Lisya started to get used to call me by my first name! Hoorey!

"Where are we going Lisya?" I ask. She ask me to wear a maid outfit today for some reason. But i didn't ask much when she ask me to wear them. And later, we go out of the mansion using the backyard. And also, I feel like it almost like my middle name to have burned bruises on my face, so on the last minute I used my veil from the last time to cover my face.

"Before, you said you want to meet my brother. Today, is perfect day to do that." She smile as she explain.

"Hehe," i awkwardly laugh. It was a joke. A joke! The novel only spare a detailed about Lisya and how she have a brother, other then he's Lisya's little brother; the novel never mention anything about him! What if I make a mistake and make Lisya's little brother hate me?! What if he already hate me because of my background?! Lisya love's her little brother so much that if he hates me, Lisya woudn't hesitate to leave me for the sake of her beloved little brother!! No, no! I can't afford that! But I'm not ready yet!! Not today!

"Lisya, how about-"

"We're here."

I can't help but to hang open my mouth. Did i day daze out so long that I didn't realize we already arrive?! The house is not as luxurious as my mansion, but it make people feels at home more easily then my mansion. Lisya house is deserted from others house, and to be honest, she have a really cute cottage forest house.

I slowly forgot about why I'm nervous meeting Lisya's brother was about, and just enjoying the scene of a calming Lisya green cottage.

As we reach to the living room, Lisya walk to the living room table and motion me to seat on one of the table. "Please have a seat, M'Lady"

I got mad. She's about to get used to calling me by my first name, and now she call me that way? "Merrie! Call Merrie! Lisya promise to call Merrie that way!" I pout.
Even though my soul age near adult now, i kinda got used act like a child infront of Lisya.
Lisya only replied with a gentle smile.

A sudden strong wind make my hair flows up and manage to cover my eyesight. As i brush away my hair using my hand, i never expect that a grown tree was form infront of me. Somehow, the tree was shape as a shield as if protecting me, tigh and perfectly tangled with each branch.

I hold Lisya hand instantly out of reflex. But when I look to her face, she was watching somewhere infront of us. Her brows knitted, maybe it was a trick of light, but, i thought i see her eye vibrating radiant green glow.

I gasp for a bit before look what she's looking at. It was a figure belong to a man, he have the same hair as Lisya the same skin and the same facial feature as Lisya, but as if she as her male version. The only difference is he have a blue eye, and Lisya have green eyes. But it doesn't makes it less shocking, "Ahh!! Another Lisya!"

Even though I could feel that the tense in this place was heavy, right now, Lisya and the mysterious another Lisya, broke into deep silence

I look at the two all confuse, "What? What?! Did Merrie say something wrong?!"

As Lisya about to respond, the mysterious person speak first with laughter, "Sister, this is that(Merrie) the great Young Lady of that Rosalind family?!" He said as he hold his laughter while speaking.

I stand there and.. "What?!??!!?!!!" I shout after i hear the words "sister". If one see both identical face stand together they would thought immediately that they were identical twin...but....i realize now that sound i like an idiot. Seeing the both twin, my first thought was, one was another person from another alternative universe....
I guess got transmigrated two times, messes up my logic.

(A/N: Another edited one. Enjoy)