Chapter 5: You expected a plot chapter? It was me Bonding time part 3!

Start from the beginning

Kiyotaka: May I ask what are those things you are talking about?

Shin: Well, it can help you make friends.

Kiyotaka: Making friends?

Shin: Like to have a normal conversation, you also need a normal topic. When we play games, we can share what we experienced with the others, we can talk about game theories,... Or when we watch film(better not use anime here) we can talk with each other about it.

Kiyotaka: Wh...? Wh..Wh...Wh...Wh..Wh..?

Shin: What happened?

Kiyotaka: That kind of thing has plagued me for years... I've tried making friends, but whenever I would make conversation, it would die after a few minutes... And now...I've finally found the answer... I must study more about games and films.

Shin: No, you should not do that. Unless you want to be... nevermind.

Kiyotaka: Ahh, I'm so ashamed of myself! If there was a hole somewhere around here, I'd totally go hide in it! I let it get to me, I wasted all that time... I never saw the blind spot in my studies! I'm a complete embarrassment! I'm not qualified to even be on the morals committee, let alone lead it!

Shin:(This guy is so dramatic.) Don't be like that. If the Ultimate Moral Compass is not qualified then who?

Kiyotaka: Then I am not qualified to be the Ultimate Moral Compass!!

Shin:(Really? I am tired of dealing with his so dramatic action now.)

Kiyotaka: Thank you, Professor!!

Shin:(What now?) Professor?

Kiyotaka: You've taught me a most valuable lesson! You've earned my respect, and the title of professor!

Shin: You shouldn't call me like that, I am not suited.

Kiyotaka: Hahaha! There's no need to be modest, Professor! I can't wait for your next lesson! And until then, I will strive to learn as much as I can on my own! Well then I will take my leave.

[TALKING TIME]
[End]

What a strange conversation I just have! Just talking to him a big made me very tired. Should I go to rest right now? No, I still need to take care of Sayaka.

But now, breakfast is my priority, I am very hungry now. I run toward the kitchen to take some cup noodles(again). When I enter the dining hall, I find Mr. Richy Richy standing inside thinking of something. Could it be?

"Hello, Togami-san what are you thinking about?" I greet him

"Oh, it is just you peasant. When did I allow you to have a conversation with me?" Mr. Richy Richy answers back

"Maybe, you are wondering what to eat. I can cook something for you." I offer

Then I immediately run into the kitchen and cook 2 cup noodles. After a while I come back with 2 cup noodles on my hand.

"I 'm back!! Here is yours!!" I give one cup to him

"You said you can cook and all you bring is cup noodles? Also I will not eat it." he replies