Chapter 13- Jace and I

Start from the beginning

" Sorry buddy I don't know that song...but how bout we sing another one?" Hisbryes lit up and he nodded his hands.

" Baby your song you make me wanna roll my windows down and Cruz!" I sang then he copied.

" Baby you a song you make me want to roll my windows down and Cruz!"

Soon we were on our way to work. He was dressed in a black and white sweater with black jeans and his timberlands. Yes I have swag too because I dressed him. Never underestimate a cowboy!

When we pulled up to work I grabbed his hand and we went in the elevator.

" Go head and push twenty four me bud."

Jace jumped and pushed twenty. When we arrived to the top floor everyone came running up to me with papers and my schedule but froze when the my saw Jace.

" Everyone this I'd my son Jace. Say hello everyone." Whispers filled the room and a few hellos here and there. They were all pretty shocked as well.

" Hi." Jace waved.

" Hi Jace I'm Kimberly your...daddies assistant." My assistant bend down to Jace level.

" Hi I'm Jace and I'm three." He responded. Everyone awwed and Kim giggled.

" Hi Jace I'm Martha."

Now Martha I'm pretty sure is a fairly beautiful woman...underneath her makeup. She wears a lot but no ones ever had the guts to tell her about her make up. She's only forty but wears tons of make up.

" Hayday look a clown!" Jace laughed. " Its Ronald McDonald."

He hugged Martha. I tried to hod my laughter in so much it hurt. Kimberly had walked away trying her best not to laugh but I herd someone burst out laughing then everyone joined in. Even Martha. 

" Come on buddy." I took his hand and led him to my office. I let him eat his pancakes on my desk while I went through a couple of files.

A few hours later Kim had walked through the door while me and Have were coloring the sesame street faces. 

" Sir I hate to interrupt but your meeting starts in five minutes." I nodded and she closed the door.

" Say Jace you want to attend my meeting?" I asked playing with his little blocks.

" Ummmm...can I have apple juicy and cwackas?" He looked at me and reached playing with my tie.

" Of course honey."

I picked him up and kissed his forehead. We walked to the board room and men and a few women sat st the long table. They looked at Jace and looked shocked and confused.

" This is my son Jace everybody."

" Hi." Jace waved. They only looked at him with a slight smile that made me upset.

" My son said hello." I said sternly.

" Hello Jace." The room said.

" Kim get Jace some cheese it crackers and some apple juice please. Anything else baby?" I bounced him up and down.

" Uhhhh...cany!"

" Candy." I corrected. Kim left the room in a hurry.

I sat down and the meeting began. We talked about the financial future and all that good stuff. Jace sat quietly enjoying his snacks while I had to sit in this boring meeting while they explained why I should invest in their business.

" We would really appreciate if you would join our company. You can trust us with your investment."

" Why?" Jace spoke up. The man looked at me confused and I just shrugged and nodded.

" Because little guy we uh....we..we." He looked at his assistants for help but they were just as confused.

" I'm sorry sir we are a little exhausted and uh thrown off-"

" My son had made a great point with the question " why" but you can't answer that question so the answer is no and this meeting is finished. Good day."

" Hay day is it time for nappy?" He rubbed his eyes yawning.

" I think so-"

" No I'm not sleepy!" He pouted while yawning. I chuckled at his behavior and only kissed his forehead.

" Okay bud you don't have to go to sleep but its time to go home now."

" Kay."

On the way home I looked in the backseat and saw Jace was knocked out from the day. Drooling and all. As soon as we got home I tucked him into his mothers bed. Before I could leave he wrapped his arms around me.

" Stay Hayday." I smiled and crawled into the bed.

" Okay buddy." He wrapped his baby arms around my neck and slept on my chest...just like his mother. I chuckled.

" Love you...daddy." I froze. My eyes watered. I never thought the day would come where I'd be a step fa- father. I held him tighter.

" I love you more son and I will always be here for you..always no matter what because you are my son. I will never let anything hurt you or your mother. I'm here now."

Jax jumped in bed and layed next to us.

" And Jax."