He kissed my lips and began to grope my ass and I smiled into the kiss. He worked his way from my lips down to neck and I could feel his length pressing against my mine. His hands snuck into my pants and in one swift motion my lower region was bare and my pants were around knees. He lifted my legs up and placed them on his neck.

"I've been thinking about doing this weeks," he said, his voice now filling with lust, his fingers found my hole and I quivered at the feeling,

"I've been waiting for weeks," I said back to him softly, he begun to mess around with his pants, and a moment later I heard his belt hit the floor, and his press his member up against my inner thigh,

"Do you want this?" he asked in a raspy voice,

"Yes," I whispered softly and he shook his head,

"Tell me you want this," he spoke looking me in my eyes,

"I want you, all of you, Derek Hale," I said to him, his eyes turned icy blue as he stared at me and I felt his member stiffen against me, and I gasped slightly at the feeling, "blue is a good color for you,"

"And red looks good on you too," He said back to me, I didn't even realize that my eyes had changed, he lined himself up with my hole, and kissed my lips passionately,

I gasped into the kiss as I felt him pressing himself into me. It was a familiar feeling as he sank his way into me, my voice hitched while my body moved to fit him, almost perfectly. Once he was buried inside me fully, Derek let out a grunt, and I moaned at the feeling.

"I forgot how tight you were," he said with a moan, he pulled off his shirt and I watched his chest rise and fall with each breathe, he closed his eyes as if he was restraining himself, "I really missed this feeling,"

I nodded at his words. The pain and pleasure mixed together, making the words fail me.

"Der, I forgot how big you were," I called out and he opened his still changed eyes to look at me, "please... f*ck me,"

At the sound of my words, Derek started to move back and forth. He started out slowly and then begun to pick up the pace, my body reacted to each stroke, I reached up and pulled him down into a kiss.

Derek grunted with stroke and I started to moan his name. His kisses were rough and with passion, and I could feel every emotion as his body and mine slowly, started to become one.

"Like that?" He asked and I nodded, "I'm gonna send you to school with my kids,"

My body clenched at his words and he let out another grunt.

"F*ck you just got tighter," he said against my lips, "that's what you want huh? You wanna go school with my kids in you, huh? Wanna babysit these kids?"

"Mhmm," I whimpered out and he started to go harder, his member twitch and I felt his body start to heat up, "Der,"

"F*ck Leo! F*ck!" he grunted out in my ear and then I felt something warm fill my body, Derek wrapped his hand around my neck and kiss me roughly,

"Der..." I said softly to him, he paused before pulling out of me, he placed my legs down and then leaned forward and wrapped his lips around my member and began sucking, and a few moments later I came in hos mouth, "ahhh f*ck!"

Derek came up and kiss me, it was sweet and salty. His beard had spots of my c*m, and his face was covered in sweat.

"That was... much needed..." I said sounding short of breathe, and Derek nodded, he lifted me off the desk and started to carry me back towards the stairs, "where are we going?"