Chapter 20

Before you read the chapter, just a bit of warning, there's a bit of violence going on so, just letting you guys know. Now, on to the chapter!!

Eleanor p.o.v

I was sleeping when (y/n) woke me up. I thought she had to say something not important but, I know her too well to say something stupid. When she told me to be quiet and hear the noise that happened in the bathroom. Before I could hit someone, (y/n) accidentally made a noise which made the people react faster and notice there two people hold guns towards us. Yep, we're f**k. "What do you need you two?" I asked calmly as I can and (y/n) knows what to do in this situation since we made a practice drill in case this happened. I made her eye contact morse code with blinking my saying, I'll make a distraction while you go and call for help. She nodded making sure they didn't notice her nod. I hope this works because I don't want to sit out for my event in the Olympics, nor does (y/n).

(Y/n) p.o.v

While decided to take a risk. I know how to defend myself if it's a bad situation right now. We put our two fingers to their eyes to drop their gun. We hit their part really hard so it could be really hard for them to get up. Eleanor managed to get both of the guys knocked out. "I'll tie them up, you call the front table and explain the whole situation," I nodded and replied to her, "Okay, tell me when one of them starts waking up," she nodded. I grabbed the hotel phone called the front desk and explained what happened. She called the police to take care of what happened. They arrived in a few minutes and took the two guys that tried to kill us away. "Now that's out of the way, we have to make sure no one knows, did you tell the front desk?" I asked while making sure her hand is doing okay. "Yep, she said not worried about it and apologizes because there was a person that came up to her and needed to enter our room because they want to surprise us since they are our relatives," I nodded and said to her, "You only have a scratch, not much big. The first aid kit is in your luggage," She nodded. "Did you know who did it by any chance?" Eleanor asked and I said, "No because if it was fans, they would leave something at the front desk or something.  I feel like its someone we know but, I can't think of anything," she nodded in understanding and said, "Don't think too much. Don't let Javier, Shoma, Yuzuru know of what happened, got it?" I nodded what Eleanor said and went back to sleep since we're both tired of fighting men that were threatening our lives.

At 5 p.m...

I woke up and notice it was 5 p.m and managed to get five hours of sleep since we couldn't sleep in the morning. "Hey, you awake, Eleanor?" I asked while drinking some caffeine and eating some toasted bread with butter and sunny side eggs. "I'm doing good, for now. I want to sleep more, to be honest," she said tiredly and I could relate to how she felt. I look at the time and I started to change and told Eleanor, "You could leave early if you're really tired because you're having your 1500 finals tomorrow early in the morning. It's fine if you're not going, they'll understand," I said making sure she doesn't feel pressured to go. "Thanks, but I'll probably be staying since I need sleep and be ready for tomorrow," I laughed and understood what she meant. "Okay, take a bath to relax your mind a bit," she nodded and I close the door behind me. I was walking toward the arena again since it's going to be interesting and soon it'll be my turn which is pretty nervous because the event for the ladies I'm competing is on the 22nd, close to my birthday. I just hope I could do well in my programs.

Yuzuru p.o.v

Before I leave to go to the arena, I made sure I have everything; my costume, a water bottle, a towel, my skates, and its guards. I can't forget to pooh since he has been there for me, even during difficult times. I look at the time and it was around 7:30ish and I took my suitcase with the duffle bag since I'm carrying a lot of things that I will be needing for my free skate. It's time to go.