Chapter 4

AN: Here it is the latest chapter of this story and a Christmas gift to all the readers. Some good news about this story, I've decided to update every Wednesday and Saturday now! I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas. However I won't be updating this Wednesday, because I'm updating today and it's so close together. 

I drove through Gotham looking for any signs of trouble and stopped when I heard a man shout. I stop the bike and got off. I looked around and stopped when I saw a gas station being robbed. I ran over to the place quickly and snuck in as a man holding a gun at a man who was standing next to his wife and daughter. I was instantly brought back to that night.

I shook my head as I cleared my throat to catch the robbers attention. He turned around shouted and shot his gun at me. I quickly jumped to the side as the glass door behind me shattered. I covered my face as the glass flew around me. I got up and the man began to shoot at me as I ran around. I had a method to this crazy run around thing. As the robber shot at me, he would run out of bullets, and when that would happen I can take him down easy.

The robber's gun went click click, meaning it was empty. I smiled as he threw the gun at me and ran for the exit. I got out my tazer gun and shot it at the man. He dropped to the ground. I ran at him and put some handcuffs on him. I dragged him over to the gas station and laid him against the wall. I was about to leave when a girl called out to me. I stopped and turned around surprised that it was the girl from the gas station.

“Thank you” She said.

“You're welcome” I told her before leaving.

I got on the Batcycle as the sirens from the police could be heard. I rode away quickly and stopped when I got close to a park. I looked at the time and saw that it was eight o'five. The movie John went to see with Lizzie should be over by now. I looked around the park area and saw two people holding hands as they walked the lit pathway. I got off the bike and made my way over there. I followed them through the trees wondering how their date was going so far.

“... and that's when I accidentally bumped into the man dumping the milk shake all over the little girl. I was so embarrassed I ran to the bathroom crying, but luckily Lily was there to take care of the situation. She then came to check up on me. She's a good person” Lizzie said telling John about what happened on Monday.

“Yeah, she's a good friend also” John said.

“So, you two are friends nothing else?” She asked.

“Yeah, and it'll probably just be that way” He said and let out a sigh.

“But you don't want it to be” Lizzie said and John was about to say something when laughing was heard.

I looked ahead and saw a group of men with baseball bats and other stick like weapons. John and Lizzie stopped as they watched the group. John had a harden face as he put an arm around the frighten Lizzie.

“Hey cutie” One of the men from the group said to Lizzie. He was most likely the leader, “Why don't you step away from that pig and come over to a real man”

The man looked Lizzie up and down. His eyes lingered a little on the v-cut of her light blue sweater as she shook her head no.

“Leave her alone” John said glaring at the man.

“Shut it, pig. We just want the girl, nothing more. Except your wallet, you could give us that” He said.

“W-Why?” Lizzie asked in a shaking voice.

“Because cutie, we're bored” He said and her eyes went wide.

John whispered something to her and she nodded her head, before running away. The leader ordered two of the men from his group to go after Lizzie. John ran at the two before they could. I jump from the tree and landed between John and the group of men.