16

August 13th 2021
Addison's POV
"Dadda" i say. "Da" My daughter repeats. "Dadda" i say. "Dadda!" She says. "Yay!" I say clapping. I was so happy! She said her first word! She was turning one tomorrow. Yes, August 14th. We were sitting at the airport of Seattle. I came here to meet my best friend. I was going to LA after almost a year later. No one at all knew until a few days ago and told mads. I stand up off the ground and I stand Sage up. She runs away and I take my purse and try to get her before she falls. She falls on the ground, on her butt and starts crying. Before I could get to her, I see someone pick her up.

Bryce's POV
I was at the Seattle airport because I was at the ANI energy factory. I was sitting there, till I saw a little baby walking around. She falls down and starts crying. She fell right in front of my chair so I picked her up. "R u okay?" I ask. I look at her face. Her eyes seemed so familiar. "Thats my daughter, sorry sir!" i hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see... Addison. "Bryce?" She says. "Addison!" I say.

Addison's POV
I walk up to the person. "Thats my daughter, sorry sir!" I say. He turns around and I see Bryce. "Bryce?" I say. I was so shocked. "Addison!" He says. I hug him tightly. Sage does grabby hands towards me and I pick her up. "Thats ur daughter?" He asks, with almost no emotion. "Y-yeah.." i say. "Oh, how old is she?" He asks. Fuck... he was gonna either think i cheated on him or he was gonna realize its his child. "She turns 1... tomorrow" i say. "Wait..." he says. "Birthday twins" he says smiling. I smile. "Her eyes r just like urs" he says. I look at Sage and smile. "Wait Addison..." he says. He looks at me and then Sage. "She turns 1.. tomorrow?!" He asks. Fuck. "Yeah" i say. "U left in 2019.... about 9 months before her birthday, last year" he says. "U were pregnant?" He asks, with disappointment in his voice. I nod as tears filled up my eyes. "Passengers with children under the age of 5, please come in line for boarding" they call out. "I have to go" i say turning around and leaving. "Addis-" he says before I walk away. "Dadda" Sage says. I get the suitcase and We board the plane after a bit. I settle down and I was sitting in the middle seat and Sage was fast asleep. She had her head on my lap and her body on her window seat. I see someone approach us. Bryce. His seat was the one next to me. "Oh... well hi" he says. I just smile at him, knowing he was gonna ask questions. He sits down and goes on his phone. His wallpaper was picture of him and I on halloween. I smile and he looks at me.

Bryce's POV
"Whats her name?" I ask. "Sage" she says. Instantly, memories filled my brain. We decided that we would name our daughter Sage. "Sage Hall" she says. I look at her shocked. "She's my daughter?!" I ask. She nods looking down at Sage. "Why did u leave then?" I ask. "Because I didn't wanna ruin ur life" she says. I look at her as if she was so stupid. I mean it was kinda stupid... that she left. "How could would she ruin my life?!" I say. "As long as I'm with u.... even death wouldn't be bad... so how, how could our child ever ruin anything for me?" I ask. "Im so sorry" she says. "Where were u?" I ask. "Louisiana" she says. "U dont know how worried I was, every single day" i say. "Look.. im sorry Bryce, i just wanted u to live a free life" she says. "If free meant missing a year out of our daughters life, then i dont want that freedom" i say. "But u probably moved on anyways" she says holding my arm. "No, i didn't addison, i didn't" i say. "Just don't leave again" I say. "I was coming to LA, to tell u..." she says. "But im going back to Louisiana in a few days" she says. "Why!" I say. "Well i didn't know if u would be happy or not after finding out..." she says. "But I am happy.. happier than ever addison!" I say. "Please move back here" i say. "I'd love to..." she says. "Then whats the problem?" I say. "I need somewhere to move to" she says pouting. "U still do that face!" I say. She giggles and i smile.

Addison's POV
"Also... what do u mean by that. I have a whole fucking house" He says looking at me like I'm insane. "Stop cussing!" I say. "Sorry..." she says with wide eyes. "I dont wanna be a burden.." I say. "Ur not gonna be a burden!" He says. "My runaway girlfriend and daughter could never be a burden" he says. "Runaway girlfriend" i say laughing. "I mean basically!" He says. "Im not leaving u with an option.. ur moving into our old house" he says smiling. "fine!" I say. "Tell me about Sage!" He says. "She said her first word earlier today" I say with a big smile. "What was it?!" He asks impatiently. "Dadda" I say smiling. He just looks at me stunned. "She can't rlly walk.." i say pouting. "I saw that" he says laughing. Sage starts waking up so I pick her up and sit her in my lap. "Toosa" she says. I get my purse and look through it to find her pacifier. I finally find it and put it in her mouth. "Happy?" I ask. She nods and lays her head on my chest. She looks at Bryce and just stares. I laugh and kiss her face. "Aw her nose is tiny and cute like urs!" He says. I just laugh and smile. The fucking happiness.