3

Addison's POV
I wake up and see Bryce sleeping on the sofa in his room while i was on the bed. I felt so bad. I check the time and see that its 6am. I realized that I was in the room.. and that means someone brought me here while I was asleep. I went back to sleep since it was only 6 and I felt kinda sick.

A few hours later

Bryce's POV
I wake up around 9 and see Addison still sleeping. Is she okay? She slept at like 7 and is still sleeping. I go to see if anyone else is up and I see that Mads was up. "Good morning" i say. "Good morning!" She says. "Does Addison sleep a lot?" I ask. "No, not rlly... she never sleeps in actually" she says. "Weird" i say. "Is she still sleeping?" She asks. "Yeah" i say. "Oh" she says making a confused face. I go back upstairs and feel her forehead. She has a fever. I go back down to Mads. "She's pretty hot" I say. "Yeah if i were a guy.. i'd shoot my shot like right away" she says. "No! Not in that way.. i mean as in she seems to have a fever idiot" i say. "Oh..." she says. We go to her and see her shivering. "Addison" mads says to wake her up. Addison wakes up and looks at us weakly. "Addi.. u have a fever" Mads tells her. "I feel sick" she says. "Bryce do u have medication?" Mads asks. I nod and get some from my drawer. I get a glass lf water and give it to Addison. "Thank u" she says. I smile. "I have meeting and Jaden has to go do some stuff as well.. ur home right?" Mads asks. "Yeah" i say. "Can u take care of her..?" She asks. "Yeah sure" i say. "Thank u" she says. I go to Addison and see her laying there, holding her head. "R u okay?" I ask. "My head hurts" she says. "It's probably because of the fever, the medication will help with that, but u also need to eat" i say. "Starbucks?" I ask. "Please" she says. "K, what do u want from there?" I ask. "Just a pink drink" she says. I nod and get my keys. "Call me if anythings wrong.." i say before realizing she doesn't have my number. "I'll give u my number" i say walking back to her. She gives me her phone and I put my number in and name the contact Bryce. "Thank u" she says. "No problem" i say. I go to my car and I go to Starbucks.

Addison's POV
After Bryce left for starbucks... he just left me thinking that... why was he doing this for me. I get that we're roomies and we live together.. but it's hardly been 24 hours. I feel so happy and complete when he's around me. Why? I just lay there questioning myself and I hear keys and the door open. Bryce walks into the room and puts my drink on the nightstand. "Thank u" i say. "No problem... u say thanks and sorry a lot" he says chuckling. "Just a habit i guess" i say. "What made u wanna move to LA?" He asks. "Well my best friend is here and just because I needed to move out the the atmosphere I was in.. and then i blew up on tiktok... so yeah" I say. "If u don't mind me asking, what do u mean by the atmosphere u were in... like why did u wanna leave it?" He asks. "My ex was... abusive and he basically ended my biggest support system in my life and i didn't wanna live in the same place anymore" i say looking down. "Im sorry to hear that" he says. "It was bad... it was a 5 year relationship and I basically got abused for 4 years..." i say. "Thats horrible" he says. I nod slightly. "What about u? Why did u move here?" I ask. "Because of social media" he says. "I was on social media back home and I decided to come here" he says. "Thats great, and ur doing great" i say. "Thank u" he says smiling. "It all goes to my mom... if she didn't support me... i don't think i'd be doing any of this" he says. "Kinda relatable" i say. "Did ur parents support u for ur social media and fame?" He asks. I slightly laugh hiding the fact that I was getting a little emotional. "I think they would've, if they were alive" i say with tears filling up my eyes. "Im so sorry to hear that" he says. "Its alright" i say. "Siblings?" He asks. I shake my head. "My ex killed them all" i say with my voice cracked. "And the worst part is.. he got away with it... i couldn't even get justice for my family" i say "He'll suffer one day dont worry, and thats terrible! Was he a psychopath?!" He asks. I slightly laugh. "Or maybe just an abusive person" i say. "I know what its like.." he says. I look up at him and he seemed somewhat angry and emotional. "My dad abused my mom and I.. luckily my mom took stand for herself and me and separated from him" he says. "Ur mom seems like a strong woman" i say. He smiles at me and i smile back. Talking to Bryce, who I met a day ago, made it so easy for me to open up to him.
Am i falling for him...