6

Addison's POV
After my photoshoot, we went home and decided to go to the annual amusement park. We go on rides and buy cotton candy. "Guys i need to go to the bathroom" Mads says. "Same" both the boys says. We find the bathrooms and I wait outside. I stand there eating my cotton candy and a man approaches me. Maybe in his 40s or 50s? "Hey young lady" he says. "H-hi.." i say. "Such a beauty and out here alone?" He says tracing my face with his finger. I started freaking out a bit. "Can u please move" i say turning my face away. "No young lady" he says gripping onto my wrists. "Ur hurting me" i say. Tears started falling down my face. The man starts kissing and sucking on my neck. He holds my waist and his nails dig into my skin. "BRYCE!" i yell. "Shh!" The man say covering my mouth with his hand. "BRYCE!" I try yelling again, but my voice was muffled. He pushes me on a wall and makes me foot twist. It didn't seem to bad, but my foot still hurt a bit. I try pushing him away from me, but he was too large compared to me. I bite his hand and he takes it off my mouth. I take the chance and yell for someone. "BRYCE!" I yell way louder than before. "ADDISON!" i hear bryce say. Bryce pushes the guy off me, causing him to fall to the ground. Mads comes out of the bathroom and hugs me tightly. He kicks him in stomach, causing the man to groan. Bryce hugs me tightly and I cry into his chest. "Bitch!" Mads says stepping on the guys stomach with her heel. "Im sorry" bryce says. "U don't need to be, it wasn't ur fault" i say. He lifts my face and wipes my tears. Jaden comes out of the bathroom completely clueless. "What's happening?" He asks. "This guy was trying to hurt addison" mads says. "Lets go home" bryce says. We nod and walk to our cars. I needed some support in walking but I was mostly fine. Mads and Jaden came in Jaden's car while bryce and I came in bryce's car. I sit in the car and just lean my head on the window. Bryce starts driving and after a while, i feel him move my hair from my neck. He touches my neck, where that guy gave me a hickey. I lift my wrist up to see bruises on my wrists. Tears fall down my face. Flashbacks cover my mind. I shut my eyes. I just want to live life. I feel bryce softly touch my arm. It gave comfort, unlike the aggression that man had. He stops the car and gets out of the car. He comes over to my side and opens the door. I get out of the car and he hugs me. He pulls away and looks me in the eye. "Why do men see me, other females and just females in general, as an object. To use for their pleasure and leave them with life long scars?" I say. "Idk. I really don't. I may be a fuck boy, but i've never done anything like that to someone and neither do I want to see anyone go through it. I don't want anyone to hurt u, because I love u" His eyes showed genuineness. "I can't remove the things that happened before, out of ur life and mind, but I can assure u that I won't ever make u feel like ur being used, or that ur an object" he says. I hug him tightly and let go. "Can I kiss u?" He asks. I nod and smile at him. He kisses me gently, showing care and love. "Lets go home now" he says. We go and sit inside the car and drive home.

That night
Addison's POV
I lay there thinking. What were Bryce and I? Friends? Definitely not just friends, but nothing more than that either. I did want to be more than what we were right now, because I rlly love Bryce. "Bryce" i say, going with my gut and deciding to ask him. "Yeah" he says. "What r we?" I ask, instantly regretting it after I get no response for a bit. "Friends but more than just friends?" He says. I turn to face him. "But I wanna be something more" i say holding his face. "I know, i do too, but i don't wanna have a commitment and hurt u" he says. "I haven't committed to anyone since my ex. Since almost a year ago." He says. "If I hurt u... i won't be able to forgive myself" he says. He cared. He cared about my feelings. He cared about me. "Im known to the fuck boy. And i know I am. But i don't see u in that way. I actually love u. A lot." he says. "If u love u, then why do u think ur gonna hurt me?" I ask. "Because I don't trust myself" he says. "I trust u. If u genuinely love me, u won't hurt me" i say. "I promise u that we will be something way more than friends." he says. "I'll wait forever" i say. "I won't make u wait too long" he says. We both soon doze off to sleep.
He fucking cares.