4

2 weeks later. Evening time.
Bryce's POV
everyone was kinda just chilling around in their rooms. I was sitting next to Addison on our bed. "Wanna go to chick fil a?" I ask. "Sure, thats my favourite" she says smiling. Her smile. Will kill me. "Lets go then" i say. She gets up and we go to Mads and Jaden's room to tell them we were leaving. "We're going to chick fil a. Want anything?" I ask. "Nope" they say. "K see ya" i say. We leave and go sit inside my car. I start driving and I wanna tell her about my feelings. "Addison... i wanna be straight forward with u" i say extremely nervously. I just hoped she didn't think of me as a friend. "Okayyy" she says laughing. "I have feelings for u" i say after a bit of silence. She stays quiet and just looks at me. "I don't think i would've ever brought this up.. but I honestly do too and I think I am in love with u" she says blushing. My heart did this fluttering thing and her words made me so happy. "I was so nervous to bring this up" i say laughing in relief. "Was it not obvious that I have feelings for u?" I ask. "Not really..." he says. "Except the blushing part" he says. "I need to gain control over that" she says. "No no.. u look cute when u blush" I say and She starts blushing. "See!" I say. "Stop itt" she says covering her face. I pull her hands off her face and stare at her face since I was at a red light. She just stares at me back. We stare into each others eyes till horns start blasting. "Way to ruin the moment" i say driving while addison just laughs. We go and order at the drive thru. We go to the window and the girl there starts flirting with me. "Ur hot" she says biting her lip. I grab the food from her and ignore her. I grab the drinks and she gives me a paper with her number on it. I drive away and then see Addison sitting there with a slight frown on her face. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Nothing" she says. "Its that drive thru thing isn't it?" I say. "No" she says. "Look this way" i say. She turns towards me and just furrows her eyes. "What" she says. "Sorry" i say. "Why?" She asks. "Im sorry for that girl at the drive thru.. too bad she doesn't know that I already have my eye set on the most beautiful person I know" i say smiling but not looking at her. "And whos that?" She asks. She seemed genuinely confused. "Think about it" i say. She seems to think and her frown slowly goes away. "Who u admitted to have feelings for a few minutes ago?" She asks. I nod and just smile looking at the road. I just see her pouting through the window reflection. Every expression is so perfect. How?! We get home and we go to our room. We sit on the bed, eating and I steal a fry from Addison. "Hey thats mine!" She says. "No" i say. She pouts and crosses her arms. "Finnneeee u can have one of mine" i say, giving up on saying anything after her pouty face. She smiles and takes one of my fries. We finish our food and sit around again.

Addison's POV
"Im cold" I say. Bryce looks at me and hugs me. I was laying down so he was on top of me. We never made this much contact... but it didn't feel awkward, weird or wrong at all. "Better?" He asks. I nod and wrap one arm around his neck, and one on his head. I ran my fingers through his hair and he lift his head up, causing eye contact. He stares at me and then breaks eye contact and looks at my lips, making his intention clear. He looks at me in the eye again. He leans closer to me, and our lips were hardly an inch away. He finally kisses me and I kiss back passionately. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and the feeling of this was insane. We pull away and smile ear to ear. Bryce flips both of us over and I just laid there with my head on his chest. He kept running his fingers through my hair which made me dose off.
Im in love with him