15

2 weeks later
Addison's POV
I was on my way to the hospital. I went to visit bryce everyday. The way he just layed there, with his eyes open and never responded, made me cry every time. I have no motivation to live, as if Bryce is all my motivation. I feel like a corpse. A soulless body walking around. I'm only alive at this point because I want bryce to get out of coma. I see Bryce's face, and then finally, my brain starts to process things. I hadn't wore anything except colourless clothes, I hadn't touched makeup. My life was colourless without Bryce. I enter his room and sit on the stool. I see his face and tears fell down my face. "My life feels so pointless Bryce. I feel so empty and incomplete" i say crying. I feel his hand move as I was holding it and see his eyes full of water. He never responded like this. Maybe he's coming out of coma! "B-bryce!" I say. I go to the nurse outside the room. "H-he moved his hand! And his eyes r teary!" I say. She calls a doctor and they check him. "These r signs that he is slowly coming out of coma!" The doctor says. I was in tears, but I was so happy. "Let us know if he makes any other movements" the doctor says. I nod and the doctor leaves the room. I sit down on the stool and wipe Bryce's face, because of the tears.

2 days later.

Addison's POV
I had found something out, and I don't want to ruin Bryce's life and put such a huge responsibility on him just when he's 21. So the best option was to just not tell him. I just needed to see him being out of coma once, thats the only wait. Anyways, I got a call from the hospital, around 8 am, that we could bring Bryce home. We just got home. I sat on the bed, next to Bryce and I smile. He was finally home. I hoped he would recover faster here. "I love u" i whisper.

A few days later 3am

Addison's POV
I feel movement on the bed and I instantly wake up. I look and see bryce sitting up. "Bryce!" I say. He just smiles at me. I run and turn the lights on. I hug him tightly and when i feel him hug me tightly, it felt like everything was perfect again. "I love u too" he says. At this point i was just crying. I pull away from the hug and just stare at him. "R u okay?" I ask. He nods and just smiles. "I missed u" i say. "I always knew u were there but couldn't do anything" he says. We hug for who knows how long and we decide to go back to sleep.

Later that day
Bryce's POV
We went to the doctors office just for a check up. He said I was healthy and let us go. Addison seemed a little off. She seemed kinda sad or had something on her mind, but was trying to hide it. "Whats wrong?" I ask as we go inside the house. "Nothing!" She says smiling. It wasn't a genuine smile though, something was wrong. We go to our room and just stay with each other. "Babe, what would u do if I disappeared one day? Would u move on?" She asks. "No, i'd wait for u" i say. "How long would u wait?" She asks. "Till u come back" i say. "Even if it was years later?" She asks. "I'd wait forever" i say. She just smiles, again, not genuinely.

The next day. November 30th 2019
Addison's POV
Jaden and Bryce went to the store and Mads was gone to a photoshoot, so i was home alone. My flight was later today but I had to leave right now. I packed all of my things, and then took the ring necklace that had bryce's ring on it. I put it on and rechecked everything. I looked at everything once again and feel a tear fall down my face. I wipe my tears and go to my car. I take my things from there and I see that my uber was here.