14

I cried while writing this
2 weeks later
Addison's POV
Charli and Dixie left to go to Connecticut a few days after what happened. Right now I was awake at 4am and Bryce had a flight because he was going to the ANI energy factory in Seattle. I think of last night and smile. Our first time. My first enjoyable time as well. Completely different than anytime i had done it with tony. "BRYCE WAKE UPPPP" i say. "BRYCE!" i yell. "U guys good?" I hear Jaden say. "YEAH HE WONT WAKE UP!" I yell. I open the door and see Jaden standing there yawning. "Is he alive?" Jaden asks. "JADEN!" I say. "What? I mean hes not waking up" he says shrugging. I freaked out and ran over to him. "HES NOT BREATHING!" i scream with tears running down my face. "I swear if ur joking around right now bryce" jaden says running over. "Check his pulse... that'll give it away" Jaden says. I nod and check his pulse. I see him smile and open his eyes. "BRYCE U SCARED ME!" i say hugging him. "I was just playing around!" He says. "U still scared the crap out of us" Jaden says. "Im sOrRy" he says. "U made me cry at 4am" i say. "AND RUINED MY MAKEUP!" i say crying louder. Jaden leaves the room. "Im sorry" he says. I turn my back towards him and hug my knees. "I didn't know you'd take it so seriously" he says rubbing my back. "U scared me so bad" i say nuzzling my face, into his neck. "Who does such stupid pranks! I thought something happened to u!" I say. "Im sorry baby" he says. I just look at him and pout. I hug him tightly, as if this was the last time. I just let tears fall down my face. "This was just a prank, what would u do if died" he says laughing. "Thats not a joke!" I say. "Well im gonna die one day" he says kissing me. "Stop it!" I say crying. "Addiiii" he says. "Ur never dying! Ur immortal!" I say, basically throwing a tantrum. He just laughs and hugs me tightly. "I dont feel good" i say. "Why not?! R u okay?!" He asks touching my neck and forehead. "No! I just dont want u to go to Seattle... im scared" i say. "Babe" he says. "Don't make it harder for me to go" he says. I just stare at his face, while holding his face.
When addison goes to drop him at the airport
Addison's POV
I hug him tightly. "Everything gonna be finneee" he says. "I hope so" i whisper. I kiss him and I give him a necklace, with a ring of mines on it. "Gimme" i say. He takes off his ring and gives it to me. I put it on a chain and i put it on. "If u find me in the Hospital you'll find me with this for sure" he says. "That won't happen!" I say hitting him. I hug him and he takes his stuff and goes inside. I just watch him go inside and hold the necklace. I drive home and try sleeping but it was impossible. I check the time and see that its 6am. Bryce's flight should be boarding soon. I put my phone away and just go downstairs and make myself some coffee. I was in deep thought and when i realized I was and came back into reality.. it had been a WHILE. I look at the clock on the wall and it was 9. I saw jaden come into the living room. "Good morning" he says. "Morning" i say. I get up to warm my coffee up, since it was cold now. I feel my heart drop, but there was rlly nothing that happened. I stand up and I hear something fall to the ground. I look down and see that my necklace broke. I pick it up and stare. "Whats wrong?" Mads asks walking in. "The necklace, with Bryce's ring, broke" i say frowning. "Just pick it up Addi" Jaden says turning the tv on. The news channel plays. I take the necklace and the ring and hold the ring tightly, to my heart. I hope everything was okay. I go to the kitchen and hear jaden call my name. "ADDISON COME HERE QUICK!" He yells. I run and see the news. "Flight BOE374, from LA to Seattle has crashed and most passengers did not make it" the news reporter says. That was Bryce's flight. I just collapse to the ground with everything blurry from tears.

Mads' POV
"Addison?!" I say. She just sat on the ground with tears falling down her face. She wouldn't respond. She just looked at Bryce's ring and cried. "Addison" i say. She finally responds. "Is he okay?" She asks. "I dont know" i say. She just cries. I hear Addison's phone ring. Jaden runs and gets it. "Hospital!" He yells. "Addison talk to them!" I say. She takes the phone and talks.

Addison's POV
"Hello, is this miss Addison Rae?" Someone asks. "Yes" i say. "Bryce Hall is admitted in City Hospital" she says. "Th-thank u for letting me know" i say. "No problem. Have a good day" she says. I hang up. "City Hospital" i say getting up and running to the door. "Addison!" Mads says. She gets her car keys and we drive to the hospital. I just hoped he was okay. I ran inside and asked them for his room number. Mads comes with me and we go to his room. "1 person only please" the nurse says. "Go" mads says. I go inside and see him laying there with bandaged cuts, with an oxygen mask. Eyes open. "He was holding his necklace when he was brought here" the nurse says. The necklace..... with my ring. "He's in coma, brain haemorrhage" the nurse says. "When will he be fine" i ask. "We don't know, maybe 2 days, maybe 2 months, maybe 2 years. We'll have to cause situations that cause his to respond" the nurse says leaving the room. I sit on the stool and hold his hand. "Bryce i know ur listening" i say looking at him and softly touching his face. "I can't see u like this" i say crying. I just hold his hand and cry.