12

A few days later 7am
Addison's POV
I was up early and I see my phone ringing and see Charli calling me. Weird. We never rlly interacted much after the party so it was new. I pick up and hear some sobs. "Is everything okay?!" I ask. "Can i come over... something happened and i dont wanna tell anyone.. especially Dix.. shes gonna get so mad.... and everyones gonna think im a slut or something.. i couldn't think of anyone except u..." she says. "Of course! I'll pick u up!" I say. "Thanks.. come fast pls im scared" she says. "Okay take care pls!" I say. I didn't know what was happening but i needed to go. "Bryce! I need to pick Charli up.. something happened.. and she doesn't wanna tell anyone" i tell him. "Gosh.. go fast.. i hope shes okay!" He says. I nod and run outside. I get in my car and drive to the hype house. I see her standing outside crying. She runs to me and sits inside, crying. "Pls drive!" She says. I drive and she cries the entire time. "R u okay?" I ask. She shakes her head, crying. "What happened?" I ask being concerned. She doesn't say anything and i park at home. I get out the car and open her door. We walk inside and she cries and cries. I take her to Bryce and my room and bryce was just sitting on the edge of the bed, on his phone. I sit her down and look at bryce. He looked concerned and I was too. "Charli? What happened, tell me" i say. "Ur safe here.. no ones gonna hurt u" i say holding her shoulder. "T-tony... r-raped me" she says crying. "Omg!" I say. She takes her hood off to reveal bruises and bruises all over her neck and upper chest. I tell bryce to leave and he nods and leaves. "Its gonna be okay.. i know what its like" i say. "I hated it!" She says. I hug her and she continues to cry. "Had u done it before?" I ask hoping she was okay with telling me. "No!" She says crying more. "And it was painful, disgusting and horrible!" She says. THIS GIRL IS ONLY 15 WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM?! "R there more bruises?" I ask. She nods and lifts her hoodie to show her stomach and sides full of them. She shows me her legs and same with them. "Im so sorry" i say. "Tell dixie.. shes ur sister" i say. "I'm scared that shes gonna hate me for being a slut.. i swear im not!" She says. "Getting raped isnt called being a slut! Its okay! I know ur not!" I say. "Shes not gonna think that!" I say. "Okay.." she says. I FaceTime Dixie and she picks up. "Hey!" She says. "Hey" i say. "Did u check on Charli?" I ask. "No.. i just woke up? Why?" She asks. I show her Charli, crying. "HER NECK!" Dixie says. "Before u think anything.. she got raped..." I say. "WHAT?!" she yells. "By tony.." i say. "IM COMING OVER" she says. "Dont tell anyone" i say. She nods and hangs up. "She's ur sister Charli" i say. "I know.. but still!" She says. I hug her tightly and she keeps crying. That guy is such a bitch. I hear a knock on the door and open to see a worried and panicked Dixie. She runs in and is in tears when she saw her sister. "I-i'm s-sorry" she sayss. "No its not hr fault" Dixie says hugging her. We both comfort her sitting there and hear charlis phone buzz. She takes it out and sees that Tony texted her. She starts crying again. She puts her phone to the side. "I dont wanna read it" she says. I look at dixie and pick charli's phone up. "bet u enjoyed last night" i read. "We need to inform thomas before this happens to anyone else" dixie says. "Guys can i stay here alone for a bit" charli asks. "Sure.. but do not do anything stupid okay" dixie says. "Its not worth it charli" i say as we leave the room. "Addison.. after that day.. we never rlly talked.. what happened that day? Like why did all that happen?" She asks. I take a deep breath. "Tony... is my ex" i say. "Oh..." she says. "He killed my family, and abused me for 4 years..." i say. "Thats horrible!" She says. "Yeah" i say. "Sexually and mentally abused for 4 years.. every single day..." i say. "And then losing ur whole family" i say. "It's definitely not easy..." i say. "Not at all! That guy is horrible!" She says. "So maybe all of the rumours of him having sex with minor girls is true!" She says. "Theres rumours?" I ask. "Yeah!" She says. "Disgusting!" I say. We hear the door open and see charli. She wasn't crying, but she wasn't happy either. "R u okay?" Dixie asks. She nods. "Do u wanna eat anything?" I ask. She shakes her head. "My legs hurt" she says. "My whole body hurts" she adds on. "Im sorry" i say. We go downstairs and realize it had been almost 2 hours. "We should go back to hype house" dixie says. "But first call thomas and tell him and ask him about kicking him out" i say. "Can i tell him to come here.. i dont wanna.. tell him over call" dixie says. "For sure" i say. I walk to the kitchen to get Dixie and Charli some water. I fill up 2 glasses and see bryce standing there. "Has no one sued Tony yet?" Bryce asks. I shrug. "Thomas is coming over, just so they can talk about maybe kicking him out of the house" i say. "That shouldn't be happening with anyone" bryce says. I nod and i hear the door bell. I take the glasses of water outside and put them on the table, before going to the door. I see that it's Thomas. I open the door. "Hey" i say. "Hey" he says. He comes and sees Charli and Dixie. "Oh so u guys r here!" Thomas says. "We need to talk" Dixie says. He nods and we all sit down. Bryce stands behind my chair, with his hands on my shoulders. "Tony needs to be kicked out" Dixie says. "Why?!" Thomas asks. "Well!" Dixie says. She pulls Charli's hood down. "He fucking raped her. And has a history of it too" Dixie says. "Thats disgusting!" Thomas says. "Exactly" Dixie says. "U need to kick him out before this happens to anyone else" Charli says. "I get that..." thomas says. "Well then?" I ask. "But he's a great source of fame for the hype house and if he leaves... our fame will also leave" thomas says.
Whats wrong with him?