10

Bryce's POV
"Play the movie!" I whine. "Nooo not until u tell us!" Jaden says. "Fine" addison says looking at me. "We're talking" she says. "THATS UR RELATIONSHIP STATUS.. WHATS UP WITH THAT!" Mads says pointing to the hickeys. "Nothing" i say. They stare at us. "If we hear any "noises" coming from ur room tonight..." jaden says. "Bro what r u saying" i say. "What those hickeys r saying" he says. "Okay they r hickeys but wheres the proof that, thaaat happened?!" I say. "Leave it." Mads says. We turn the movie back on and addison and I slightly chuckle. "What else can we do?" Addison whispers. "Idk kiss after a while" i say being clueless. "Thats good enough to keep something going" she says. We kiss after a while and every single time.. we got a look from Jaden and Mads.
After the movie
Addison's POV
Everyone was still up when the movie ended. "Bryce... we should tell them" i whisper. "Yeah" he says. "Okay so guyysssssssss" i say. "Yeah?" Mads says. "This was all a prank..." bryce says. "So like what and what was a prank?" Jaden says. "The smudged lipstick and the hickeys......" i say. "K good!" mads says. "Anddd this was a way of telling u guysssss thaaat" bryce says. "WE'RE DATING!" Bryce and I yell. "HOW DID ALL THIS HAPPEN?" Jaden yells. "Kinda just happened tbh" bryce says. "And then i asked her out today...." bryce says. "Wonder when someone will decide on doing that" mads says sighing. "Anywaysss" jaden says. "Wait..." mads says walking up to bryce. She rubs his neck with her finger and then walks over to me. She does the same with me and stares at me with wide eyes. "It was for the prank" i say. "Okay... if u say so.." she says walking away. "K goodnight" i say. "Good night!" Mads and jaden say. Bryce and I go to our room and I instantly lay down. "That was fun" i say. "We need to prank ppl more often" he says. "Yeah" i say kissing him. He pulls me on top of him causing everything to get heated. I soon pull away from the kiss and get off of his lap, frowning. "R u okay?" Bryce asks looking at me. "i cant.. not yet..." i say, hoping im not letting him down. "Im sorry" i say. He just holds my face and lifts it up a bit to make eye contact. "U dont need to be sorry" he says smiling. "and i dont wanna do anything till ur comfortable with it" he says. "thanks.. very much.. for respecting my decision unlike some ppl that have made me like this.." i say. "i care about u and if ur not ready... its perfectly fine" he says. "im tired of trying to be perfect for everyone.." i say. "ur perfect the way u r. if ppl cant understand ur a human and not everything's perfect about u, its their fault not urs" he says, playing with my hair. I soon drift off asleep.