11

next day a bit before the party
Addison's POV
"R u ready?" Bryce asks walking into our room "Almost!" I say as i finish up my makeup. He hugs me from behind and rests his head on my shoulder. "Bryce r u telling me ur ready?" I ask looking at him wearing shorts and a tank top. "Yeah why?" He asks. "At least put on a hoodie bryce!" I say. "i dont see the problem but fine" he says walking to the closet. I put on my favourite nude pink lipstick to finish off my makeup. I look at bryce with a cheesy smile and putting my hands under my chin to show that im done getting ready. "What a beauty" he says kissing my cheek, causing me to giggle. We go downstairs and I see a mountain of boxes of corona(the beer.. like... obviously not actually corona wtf), white claws and bottles and bottles of more alcohol. "This better not be finished" i say. "Its not so much" bryce says. "BRYCE..... THIS ISNT SO MUCH?" mads says. "Its not.. u guys r over reacting" jaden says. "Its not like u 2 arent gonna be waddling around being drunk anyways" bryce says. I shoot mads a look remembering when we decided to go to the club with our friends and then woke up on a bench at a park. "Why r u two weirdly smiling at each other?" Jaden asks. "Because the last time we got rlly rlly drunk... we woke up on a random ass parks bench... which was like 30 miles away from the club we went to..." mads says. "Yeah...." i say. "Just a park bench? At least not at a random person and their wife's house who u apparently had a threesome with" bryce says. "Obviously that happens with bryce" mads says says causing me to laugh. We hear a doorbell and mads gets the door. "Hey!" I hear mads says. I started getting nervous and bryce held my hand tightly. "Chill" he says. I nod and see some known.. faces. I've only rlly seen them on tiktok though. "Addison?" I hear a girl say. I look to see 2 girls who somewhat looked alike.. almost exactly. "Charli and Dixie D'amelio?" I ask. "Mhm.. thats us" Charli says. "Great to see u guys!" I say hugging them. "Same here!" Dixie says. "I know u!" A few group of boys say. "I do too!" I say. It was Thomas, Ryland, Alex and nick. "Okay so I'll introduce u" bryce says. "I know them" i say laughing. "Theres 2 more that r coming later" Thomas says. "Okay" i say. I meet a few more girls. Kouvr, Avani and Mia. Mads joins us and we sit around talking and we all took some drinks. The boys were not too drunk yet... but they were somewhat drunk. We all exchanged numbers and they added me to their group chat. "Tony!" I hear someone yell. I completely zone out after hearing that name. "Addison? R u okay" dixie asks shaking me. "Oh uh yeah" i say. "Come on lets go meet Tony" Mia says. We get up and I was a bit hesitant. I go with them and see Bryce with a guy.... a face I hated. I didn't overreact or anything though. "Girls i'll be right back.. im getting an important call" i say walking away. I go to bryce and my room and sit on the bed. I hold my head in my hands... not wanting to go down or overreact. I sit there continuously drinking the alcohol. "Addison?" I hear bryce say knocking on the door. He peaks through the door. He frowns and comes inside after closing the door. "Whats wrong?" He asks sitting next to me. "Nothing, just got a call" i say. "U seem worried" he says rubbing my back. "Whats the Tony guys full name" i say turning to face him and taking a deep breath. "Um.. Tony Lopez.. Antonio Lopez" he says. I was actually left in shock. I stare at the wall and tears fill up my eyes. T-tony..." i say with tears falling down my face. "Whats wrong.. do u know him?!" He asks. I hug bryce tightly and begin to cry. "Whats wrong??" He asks. "M-my e-ex.." i say. "Tony?!" He asks. I nod and wipe my face. "Don't cry baby... be the strong person u r" he says. I nod and take a deep breath. "Tony is such a bitch" bryce says. "And the fact that he's in my fucking house right now..." he says clenching his jaw. "Bryce its fine... i dont wanna ruin the party for u.. go enjoy the party" i say rubbing his arm to calm him down. He soon stops clenching his jaw. "Not until that bitch is here" bryce says getting up. He storms out the room and i run after him hoping he wont do anything. "Bryce!" I say. I manage to grab bryce's hand and i turn him to face me. "Bryce... no. Not in front of everyone." i whisper. "Let it fucking be. Everyone should know" bryce says in a loud voice. I see Tony standing there with others. Bryce walks to him and i go behind him. I see bryce punch him and everyones attention is directed to them. He punches him none stop making me flinch every time. "Bryce stop!" I say holding his arm. Tony hits Bryce causing bryce to have a busted lip. Everyone tries pulling them apart and I knew I had 1 option. I go infront of bryce to stop the fight not caring if i got hurt. "BRYCE STOP IT!" i yell holding his face. Tears were falling down my face and I saw bryce face soften. "Stop it!" I try saying. He stares at my eyes and i rub the back of his neck to calm him down. I keep the eye contact and see him completely calm down. He holds my waist and gently moves me over. He goes over to tony laying there with blood all over him. Bryce drags him to stand up and punches his stomach before dragging him outside. "Bro what was that for?!" Thomas akss. "U nearly killed him for no reason!" Ryland yells. "IF UR DEFINITION OF NO REASON IS KILLING SOMEONES WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY AND THEN MENTALLY AND SEXUALLY ABUSING SOMEONE, THEN ALRIGHT. THERES NO REASON!" bryce yells. I break into tears and see bryce walking back and forth. I fall to the ground, crying, and then feel bryce hug me. "You'll never see him here again" he says. I calm down very soon and pull away from the hug. "We'll get going now, and we'll make sure that nothing like this happens again" Thomas says. We say bye to everyone and soon the place was empty. I sit on a stool,drinking and i see bryce. "How many drinks have u had?" He asks. "Idk" i say. "Addison, drinking isn't gonna help" he says. I scoff. "The process of drinking isn't.. the aftermath is gonna help. When u can't think properly and don't remember it all" i say. "Ur so drunk right now" he says. "Its not helping tho" i say starting to tear up. "I hate his face... i hate him.. i hate hearing his name.. i hate everything about him!" I say raising my voice. "I know i know... calm down" bryce says. Things start doubling and spinning. I soon black out.
A/N
Y'all... abuse is not okay. and what Tony and Ondreaz did is gross.