8

Bryce's POV
After the talk addison and I had a few days ago talk and knowing that she wants to move ahead with our relationship, i think we should move on with our relationship. After what happened, the Sydney situation, I wanna ask Addison out even more. I love her, and I know that if I hurt her, when she's already lost her entire family because of trusting someone, i would be the most ruthless person if I hurt her. I know i almost hurt her, but it was portrayed to make me seem bad. She opened up to me. She trusts me. If I broke it, i'd be stupid. Addison was downstairs, so I decided to text her. (The contact names r what they have set for each other.. idk where i got these ideas.)

Brycey bear: hey..
Baddi Addi❤️: why r u texting me? Im literally downstairs lmao
Brycey bear: for a reason.
Baddi Addi❤️: and the reason is?
Brycey bear: r u free this evening?
Baddi Addi❤️: yep
Brycey bear: k then, wear something comfy be ready by 7 :p
Baddi Addi❤️: Did u just ask me to go on a date with u?
Baddi Addi❤️: ur giving me 15 minutes to get ready?!
Brycey bear: yes because u dont need to put makeup on or do ur hair. Cuz its only us and u dont have a photoshoot.
Baddi Addi❤️: lmao fine. See ya in like a minute when i come up.

Addison's POV
I go upstairs and see bryce sitting on the bed. "10 minutes" he says. I open my eyes wide and start running around. I finally find some black leggings and take bryce's faze clan hoodie. I run into the bathroom and change into the clothes. I put my hair into a messy bun and go outside. I swing my arms in front and behind me pouting a bit, like a toddler. He looks over at me and smiles. He gets up and i kiss him on the cheek. We go downstairs and get some looks from jaden and mads. "Where r u 2 going at 7pm?" Mads asks. "Let the love birds be" jaden says. "Yeah totally not making out in the kitchen at 2am last night" Bryce says causing me to laugh as we walk out the door. "Ok so now where r u taking me?" I ask. "Im kidnapping u" he says. "How cliche. Falls in love with her kidnapper" i say. "Mhm" he says chuckling. "No but where r u actually taking me" i say. "Somewhere a kidnapper wouldn't" he says. "So ur not gonna tell me?" I say. "Nope." He says. "Fine" i say. After a 10 minute, quiet drive, Bryce parks the car. "The beach!" I say. He doesn't say anything. I stare out the window. He turns my face and just stares. "U brought me all the way here to stare at my face?" I say laughing. "No, but u look beautiful" he says. My hear does the fluttering thing again and a smile shows up on my face. And as u can most likely guess, i.was.blushing. "K lets go before u become a tomato again, even tho u look adorable" he says. I smile and get out the car. "I like the weather" i say. "Yeah, cool and breezy" he says. We both sit down on the sand. "How'd u know that I like the sunset?" I ask. "Didn't know. Just thought so" he says. "This is our first date" i say. "Yeah... and theres a reason i took u on this date" he says. "I wanna ask u something" he says. I look at him, confused. "Okay" i say. "I dont wanna beat the bush or anything. Addison, this may be our first date, but, we've spent time with each other, we've had hours of just talking, we've admitted feelings for each other, so I think that even if this is our "first date" we've spent enough time with each other to know each other and gain trust in the each other. I really love u and you've changed my perspective to.. life" he says. All with eye contact, causing me to feel so overwhelmed with happiness. "Addison, will u take our relationship to the next level, and be my girlfriend?" He says. All those words made me so happy. "Yes!" I say hugging him. He wraps his arms around me tightly, giving me the feeling of safety and love.
Im his