Jimmy: Ay B! Wazzuuuup!

Beth: Hey Jim, whos that?

Beth was talking about the faunus girl with a fox tail that was clinging onto him.

Jimmy: Oh this is Clarisa, met her while getting fucked up.

Clarisa: Up wasnt the only fucked he was.

Jimmy: Shhh dont let granma hear you, shell go nuts.

Beth: Thats cute. Shit! Im supposed to meet Yin, later pothead, potheads girlfriend.

Beth ran off as the new couple waved her off eventually making her way to the blacksmith thankful to hear the loud clang of metal as she entered but less thankful of of the smiths attitude.

Yin: Youre late. Be on time next time.

Beth: You sound like not only my parents bu the teachers from unitian speaking of. What do you think Ozpin wanted with you?

Yin: Powerful weapons. Like I said we. Met before. Dick hole tried to win me over with joining what was beacon before the collision of our respective universes.

Beth: Dick hole?

Yin: Ass hole is used to often. Plus hes a dick. Anyway I planned on saying no but didnt have to, I could tell what he was planning. He wanted me under surveillance and to make weapon after weapon with no pay and probably no breaks since I brought up breaks and he acted like I said nothing.

Beth: Damn, he really is a dick hole.

Yin: Anyway come here.

As Beth moved to the counter Yin turned around and picked up a high caliber sniper rifle, semi automatic for faster fire rate which he put on the counter.

Yin: A sniper rifle of my own design, if it ends up getting found by unitian or someone close to them like the Heroes then they wont be able to trace it back to you or even me since this is one of a kind.

Beth: Ok.. whats it for exactly?

Yin: Jason didnt tell you?

Beth: Nope.

Yin: So he left the explanation to me basically.. damn him. Whatever. Basically Ashtons manager is worried about other gangs trying to kidnap him for ransom, Jen will keep him safe while being closer to him and her obvious urge to protect him will make her a force to be feared while you stay on a nearby building with the sniper rifle and take out anyone that tries to touch him. These bullets are special thanks to a source of mine managing to get me an ancient mine that has metal that completely ignores aura, quirk effects, etc. In short-

Beth: Aim for the head?

Yin: Bingo. Now

Yin turned away again to grab a box and some other things before putting them on the table.

Yin: A strap to carry the rifle, the bullets, a stand to keep the rifle level, silencer, custom made of coarse, extra scope and finally special bullets for any of those tougher enemies. These are explosive bullets, incendiary bullets and electric bullets incase you wanna just add insult to injury or fry some kind of system.. What are you still doing here?

Beth: Huh?

Yin: Go practice. Dumbass.

Completely ignoring her presence now Yin went back to his metal work leaving Beth to stand there for a minute before taking the gun and box of extra stuff to go practice her shots leading her to realize shes not as good a shot compared to when she uses her pistols. After a few minutes of practice she was interrupted by Jenny looking a bit red all over who slowed down her walking as she saw Beths makeshift shooting range which consisted of a few empty cans and bottles with bullet holes behind the objects and none of them were hit.