Suddenly, Harry quickly slipped his shoes off again and strode towards her with a determined look now across his handsome face. He dropped to his knees in front of her so they were eye level, Alice sitting up a little straighter wondering what he was about to do. Harry reached up to her face, one hand slipping into her hair and pulled her towards him, locking their lips together with an urgent passion. She was caught completely off guard, butterflies swarming through her belly as Harry created a rhythm between their joined lips. Alice reached her hands up into his hair to steady herself, kissing him back with as much power as she could. She spread her legs further open so Harry could move his body closer to hers. It was then she realized just how much she wanted him - how much she had craved his touch. Harrys hands slid down to her waist, gripping her so tightly Alice wondered if his fingertips would leave a mark.

Their mouths moved together naturally and before she could stop herself she gently bit his bottom lip, remembering his reaction to that when she had done it before. Harry moaned into her mouth as his hips pushed forwards, his crotch against her heat, sending her body into overdrive.

'I love when you do that,' Harry whispered breathlessly as he began to trail wet kisses down her jawline and neck. Alice leaned her head back to allow him, his deep voice sending shivers down her spine, his soft kisses on her neck making her hands grip him tighter. Harry continued to place gentle kisses over her neck and collarbone, moving slowly down her chest where it was exposed slightly from her top. She arched her back in towards him, silently signaling that she wanted more.

Harrys hands slid from her waist to her thighs causing goosebumps to appear over the exposed skin below her shorts. His fingers teasingly moved over her thighs moving closer and closer to her heat until they brushed over the top of her shorts. She took a sudden deep breath, not expecting him to be there so soon, catching his eye as she smiled and leaned into another desperate kiss.

'Alice,' Harry whispered, suddenly moving his hand to her lower back and pulling her closer to him. He was hard, she could feel him pushing against her through his jeans.

Alice looked up at him again, stroking her thumb over his cheek, his green eyes staring into her brown ones. She could see from the look on his face that he wanted this as much as her, she craved his touch, craved to feel even closer to him than she was right now. Alice could almost hear her body screaming at her to allow him in.

'Let's go upstairs,' she said and Alice lifted herself up, inviting Harry to join her by stretching her hand out reaching for his. A smile spread across his face as he reached out to take her hand and Alice began to pull him up the stairs towards her room - her heart racing through excitement and adrenaline.

*

Her room was dark as Alice led Harry in, still holding his hand in her own as the moonlight bounced off the snow outside giving the room a soft glow, enough to see without needing to switch on lights. It was actually rather romantic, the fairy lights above her bed adding some extra ambiance.

When they were just a few steps into her room Harry turned Alice around quickly, pulling her in towards him and desperately locking their lips together once again. Alice sighed and wrapped her arms round his neck pulling him impossibly closer to her body. Harrys hands moved down her waist, placing his fingers on the hem of her shirt, breaking off the kiss for just a moment to silently ask permission to take it off. She smiled at him, lifting her arms up and allowing him to whip it over her head and throw it to the ground next to them. Alice then watched as his eyes moved over her, admiring her black laced bra, eyes widening as he took in every inch of her.

'Fuck,' he said quietly and pulled her back into him. He was harder now, she could feel him even more through his jeans. Her cheeks blushed pink as she felt him push against her, knowing he was as desperate for this as she was.