You

WARNING: SMUT

It had turned dark outside and snow was falling much more heavily than earlier in the day. It was piling up along the window sills and the snowflakes fluttered past the windows at a much faster pace than before. Alice, Hayley and Harry spent the whole afternoon snuggled under the duvet watching Grey's Anatomy - munching on all the goodies Harry had brought over for them.

'I'm sorry, you haven't watched Grey's before?' Hayley had said dramatically, her face disgusted as Alice outed Harry for being a Grey's Anatomy newbie. She facepalmed and groaned - 'How Harry? How is that even possible?'

'What? It's just never been on my radar.' Harry was sitting in the middle of Hayley and Alice with Fred sprawled out on his lap, how that cat loved him.

'I'm in shock, let's go right back to the beginning,' and with that Hayley scrolled through the tv, selecting the very first episode and switching off the lights so they fell into a cozy darkness. Alice looked over at Harry, quietly observing the two of them and chuckling - loving how well the two of them were getting on. Harry noticed her looking over and lifted his arm up to rest on the back of the sofa, inviting her to cuddle into him - how could she resist.

He was warm and cuddly, his sweet smell mixed with coffee and fresh pastries made her heart flutter slightly. As she cuddled herself in closer, he wrapped his arm around her - holding her close, leaving his other hand to give Fred lots of claps. This was perfect.

*

Four episodes deep and Alice could feel herself struggling to stay awake, Fred and Hayley already out for the count at the far end of the sofa. Harry's protective arm was still wrapped around Alice and she felt as though they were perfectly molded together, too comfortable to ever want to move again. It had been the most perfect afternoon and Alice knew already Hayley would be staying over again. She would live here if she could and not only was she already asleep - but the snow falling outside was well on its way to snowing them in and Hayley would never want to walk home in it.

'I'm obsessed,' Harry mumbled quietly to Alice as the episode they were watching came to an end, his voice gentle and deep.

'Knew you would be,' Alice yawned. Harry stroked her hair, fiddling it through his fingers as she lay cosied in next to him, slowly she felt him lean down and leave a lingering kiss on the top of her head.

'I'll need to head off, got a few things to prepare for school tomorrow,' he sighed. Alicesat up a little and turned to look at him, the soft glow from the candles they had lit making him look even more handsome.

'You were a lifesaver helping us feel better today,' she said. Alice could see Harry's beautiful eyes shining with the light from the tv as he looked at her. She was almost positive they were sparkling as she sat herschel fup fully, stretching her legs out underneath the duvet.

'Your welcome, thanks for letting me stay and join in the fun,' he got up slowly, making sure to not wake Hayley and Fred and quietly headed for the hallway. Alice followed him, tucking the blanket in around Hayley - figuring she would be there for the night.

Wandering through to the hallway, Alice saw Harry over by the door. She sat down on one of the steps on the staircase, watching as he popped his shoes on. She took note of the way his muscles moved under the white t-shirt he was wearing, his arms looked strong and the tattoos littered on the left one complemented his appearance so well. Standing up straight Harry pushed his hand through his hair, the rings that adorned his fingers caught the moonlight streaming in through the window and a few curls flopped onto his forehead even after brushing it back. He looked over at Alice, causing her to smile softly up at him as he gave on in return. He looked deep in thought as they held one another's eyes for a few moments, a small frown gradually appearing between his eyebrows, his fingers beginning to fiddle at his sides. Alice tilted her head, silently asking him if he was okay.