•• 1 Week Later ••

"I'm so nervous" Tae panicked as he fanned himself with his folder trying to calm himself down. Namjoon had made us all take our tests today and we were waiting on the results.

"I can barely eat I'm so stressed" Jungkook mumbled as he stuffed a bunch of noodles into his mouth. "You must be so stressed," I said sarcastically as I glanced at the already empty noodle pot.

We all went silent as Namjoon walked in

We all went silent as Namjoon walked in. All of us were on the edge of our seats ready for the answers. we wanted to explore Tokyo and not be stuck in the house any longer.

"So... how did we do?" I asked Namjoon as he just stared us all down, teasing us with the results.

"You all passed" Namjon broke his serious facade and smiled brightly as we all let out a sigh of relief.

"To celebrate, Jin and I thought we would take you all out"

"Is that safe?" Jungkook questioned and glared at him like it was the most stupid suggestion someone has ever made.

"If you stick to your identity then we won't have a problem". Namjoon went around passing us driving licenses and passports with our new identity. I glanced at my mugshot in disgust. Anyone who looks good in their photo is a witch.

"Well, I can't go out today. I have my first pregnancy scan" I looked away from my licence and over to Namjoon who nodded.

"Maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow then". Jin added, eager for us all to be together. Nodding our heads we were all agreed.

•• Later That Day ••

Jungkook and I entered the hospital hand in hand and headed straight to the reception desk. Namjoon had decided it's best for us to go private since they're less likely to give up your personal details for money. But, also because Jin doesn't want his first godchild to have any problems.

"Hi! we're here for my first scan" I smiled at the lady behind the desk as I felt Jungkook squeeze my hand out of excitement.

"What name is it under?" She smiled back and waited to input the relative data.

"Yamamoto Sakura" I confidently spoke my new identity without hesitation.

"Perfect, Good Afternoon Mr and Mrs Yamamoto. If you would like to go over to the waiting room, the doctor will call you in shortly". Bowing our heads we made our way over to the waiting room and sat in the most comfiest chairs ever. There was already a couple inside waiting for a doctor. She, however, looked like she was a lot further on than me.