Chapter 10

We arrived at a large building, it was decorated nicely outside and looked like it was 5 stories high. Spencer walked around the car with his umbrella and let me out. The umbrella was rather old tech it only could expand itself to fit two people. We were greeted at the front door by a girl who was shaking all over like she was terrified of something. She was dressed beautifully and wore the finest of jewels.

"G-Good evening..." She bowed deeply.

"Good evening," I said to her with a glowing smile, she gave me a faint smile back. Spencer opened the door and let me in. He stopped me as we got inside. The inside of the building was beautiful and the front room was huge. There was a hall leading away from the main room with stairs at the end. Above the hall it read "Rooms." I looked back at Spencer who was holding my arm.

"Listen very carefully, do not talk unless you're spoken to, except to me." I nodded, tightening my lips. "And say close to me at all times."

"Spencer!" I turned to see a group of people heading our way. Spencer let go of my arm and began walking over to them, I followed closely behind him. I only recognized two of the people in the large group of 12 people, and that was Spencer's father and mother. my face turned sour at the memories of that awful man.

Spencer hugged his father and the people were speaking to him as a whole, even through the awful things he had done to Spencer, Spencer still held a smile. I was hidden behind Spencer, trying not to draw attention to myself, but one woman looked right at me with a wicked scowl. "Who is this?" She said looking at me. The people stopped talking to Spencer and looked at me.

Spencer moved out from in front of me, "This is my new mistress." Spencer held a big smile as he looked down at me, I sent a dirty look in his direction, then looked back at the crowd with a slim smile.

"And what is her name, if you've aloud that." His father said with a deep growling voice, almost as if he was trying to seem more intimidating.

"Cecily," compared to his father's, Spencer's voice was warm and welcoming as he introduced me.

A handsome man with seductive smile walked up to me, "Well isn't she just wonderful." He put his hand on my chin and turned my face from side to side, much more gentle than how Jake examined me.

"Yes she is," Spencer pulled me back from him. John's smiled dimmed looking at Spencer then it lifted again as he looked back at me.

After the man stepped back into the crowd the woman that had pointed me out came up to me, she was wearing a false smile. Her face was caked with makeup and her dress was covered in gems and jewels it was so poofy at least 3 people could fit in the bottom of it. She stuck her hand out to shake mine. I looked at Spencer and he gave me concealed nod. I hesitantly took her hand, she pulled me in to whisper in my ear, "Don't think you're fooling anyone with that act, Spencer is mine, and I will do anything to get him back." She pulled away with a smile greater than the one she had held before. Spencer gave the woman a dirty look, she looked at him with a knowing smile then bowed, she back into the crowd.

"Well then, come! Come! Let's have a good time!" We walked to the middle of the room and music began to play. Spencer placed his hands on my hips, it startled me a little, his hands were warm. I looked around, there were a few more couples dancing but everyone else was standing, talking, or watching. I was nervous as I looked around the room, it seemed like everyone was watching me.

"Hey, look at me..." I pulled my eyes away from the people in the room to look at Spencer. His eyes were glowing as they looked back at me. "Don't look at anyone else and relax you're too stiff." The mellow tone sound of his voice was easily relaxing, and pleasurable to the ears.