I closed my eyes, as I pressed my hands against the cold tile of my shower. I don't know how long I had been sitting under the water, but the once scalding hot temperature was now ice cold. I personally liked the cold, it reminded me that I was still alive.

"Armena! Hurry up we are going to be late!" Pansy shouted.

"Coming!" I yelled through the door, shutting off the cold water.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror of my bathroom, observing myself like I did everyday. I looked a bit older. I had developed more curves, as my body matured on it's own. My green eyes still blazed, as I stared at my own reflection. I could still feel the dark magic coursing through my veins. It was raw energy that was dying and waiting to be released. My hair was still raven dark, but shorter now, almost to my shoulders. After they released me from Azkaban, seven years ago, Pansy had insisted that she should give me a new look and move into her new flat right away. I hesitated but eventually gave into Pansy's ways. A few short years later, Potter moved in as well and now, I was their third roommate. I knew it was a slight burden to have me here, but Pansy insisted that I stay and eight years later, here we are.

I slowly  traced the dark ink of my prisoner number under my collar bone. I didn't need to be skilled in runes to understand what the numbers meant; it were my initials and prison cell number.

ᚨᚱᛚ065

I closed my eyes and placed my hands on the sink in front of me, taking in a deep breath. It was a reminder that I still wasn't free and what I did was all for him.

"Armena! If I wait any longer for you, I am going to turn into an old hag!"

I opened my eyes and waved my hand over my body. My hair curled up into soft waves, that fell right at my shoulders and my usual black pant suit was placed on my body. I took one last look, straightening the black loose bow that laid on my blouse. With a heavy sigh, I threw open the door, to our shared living space, where Pansy was tapping her foot with her brow raised at me. Her brown hair twisted up in a bun with her matching pastel skirt set.

"You look nice" I smirked, snatching the toast out of her hand and taking a large bite before handing it back to her.

"We are going to be so late!" she shrieked, in pure Pansy Parkinson fashion.

I rolled my eyes and followed Pansy over to the hearth. She stepped inside of the large space and winked at me, before she went up into green flames. I shook my head and followed her in, ending up right behind her as we walked through the Ministry's Atrium. It was a large hall that was filled with grand fireplaces up and down the walls. The space was filled head to toe with witches and wizards, rushing to get to work before the bell chimed. I followed Pansy over to the lift, watching as the attendant shut the accordion style door.

"The Department of Magical Law Enforcement, please" Pansy cooed, batting her eyelashes at the attendant.

I bit my lip, holding onto the side of the lift. I felt the small compartment whip and whirl around the department with lightening fast speed. Our department's office was the closest to the ground floor, but never the easiest to get to. What I had learned over the years, is that the lower you go, the more secretive it gets. I gripped the wall tighter as I felt my stomach churn from all the movement. All this movement was going to cause my toast to appear on the floor.

I stared straight ahead as we slowed down to our level. I could see the black tiled walls reflecting in the morning rays as the light streamed in from the small glass windows. Level two held the Auror office, the office of the detection and confiscation of counterfeit defensive spells and protective objects, misuse of muggle artefacts office, improper use of magic office, Wizengamot, and Wizengamot administration services.