The first day was the most stressful for him. He wanted to ball his eyes out because he got lost on his way to the cafeteria for dinner. Then some nurse found him looking around nervously, thinking he was going to hurt himself. 'It was scary. I didn't want to know that so many people wanted that', he had said. There were tears in his eyes as I hugged him.

After that, he just complained for about the next two weeks. Then things started going uphill. His mood had changed too. He seems more confident and ready. He seemed grown.

"What is it with you and standing around, looking like a lost fish?" Bakugo grumbles, suddenly in front of me.

When did he get here?

Wait? A fish?

"A fish?" I frown.

He laughs, smile wide.

"I'm kidding Halfie," he laughs, looking back at the swarm of people he just escaped.

"Is this thing gonna last long? Cause I wanted to lie down in my own bed and see Oroka," Bakugo sighs heavily.

Somehow the heavy sigh is... light? It's different. It's happy. It's comfortable.

He had cried a few weeks ago when he wasn't 'getting fixed'. He said he still had anxiety and depression, but that they also added another thing to the list.

'They said I had underlying symptoms of PTSD. From Kamino and what happened with my dad. Also the suicide thing.'

The last day he had let anyone see him, he had this confident look in his eyes.

'You know how I told you I'm feeling better than when I first came in? Well I'm going to get even better these next two weeks. You got that? Just watch.'

Then when I came by the best day, the nurses had told up that he refused to see anyone. At first I thought it was a bad sign, but I remember what he said. He told me to watch. So that's what I'd do.

"The class just wanted to say hi. They didn't really plan an event or anything," I tell him.

He sighs in relief and calls everyone to get their attention.

"I'm going to my room now so don't fucking bother me," he yells before turning around with his bag and walking up the stairs.

I wave a quick goodbye to everyone and turn to Mr. Aizawa.

"I know he's going to be so happy," I say, smiling and I see a small smirk before I turn and chase after Bakugo.

When I get to his room, his door is slightly open, so with a light knock and a small push of the door, I enter. He's sitting on the floor, legs crossed as he pets Oroka with a smile on his face. He's definitely glad to be back, that's for sure.

"So, are you gonna say something?" Bakugo asks after a while.

Oh yeah, it's weird to stare at someone in silence, right?

"I missed you so much," I say.

He looks at me while continuing to pet Oroka.

He stands up and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and he ropes his arms around my neck. His face buried into my chest and my chin rests on top of his shoulder. I squeeze his hips and he tightens his hold on me.

"I feel good. Have been this last month. Not 100 percent, but it's good. Right?" He asks.

"It's better than good. I'm proud of you," I answer with the same hushed tone he was speaking in.