Season Four:Chapter Seven🎓

Princess POV⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️+THE LAST FOOTBALL GAME+

Me and my majorette team danced and twirled as we lead the marching band out

Me and my majorette team danced and twirled as we lead the marching band out.All you heard clapping and cheering.We had the biggest smiles on our faces.

DJs POV🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪        It was surreal to know that today was me and my friends last football game at Bratz University, it's a sad moment, but we going out with a bang

DJs POV🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪🌪
It was surreal to know that today was me and my friends last football game at Bratz University, it's a sad moment, but we going out with a bang.The crowd was cheering as the marching band and majorettes headed threw the field,All you heard was horns blasting and drums booming.

The crowd was cheering as the marching band and majorettes headed threw the field,All you heard was horns blasting and drums booming

The crowd was waving posters and flags in the air.It was so great to see this one last time, Imma really miss this.It was fun while it lasted tho.
Victoria's POV
Me and the cheer squad was in the back getting ready.I walked up to Royalty and tapped her on the shoulder.
"Yeah" ? She glances back at me
"I just wanna say ....you are such an amazing cheer leader...and I'm sorry for the way I've treated you in the past, I was just angry because of my best friend passing, but also probably because I was a bit jealous of you.."
"Oh it's okay ...no hard feelings, I accept your apology Victoria, thank you for that"
"Thank you for accepting my apology...as you may know I won't be here next year...but I know you will be a senior next year...so I'm passing the captains baton to you"
She gasps and smiles. "Your choosing me to be captain" ?
"Yes! you deserve it, and I'm choosing Diana to be co captain and Shania to co co captain"
"Thank you ! this is amazing" !
She calls Diana and Shania over.
"Guess what" ? She says
"What"? Diana asked
I glanced at Diana "I chose Royalty to be captain next year and you Diana to be co captain and you Shania to be co co captain"
They squealed and jumped up and down.
"that's so lit" ! Diana said
"Yasssss! omg I'm so happy" ! Shania said
I giggled and smiled. "Y'all are some heavy hittas , y'all deserve those spots" !
Princess POV
Me and my crew was getting down on that field.We were really showing out, we were coming threw with all the stunts, tricks , flips and lit ass dance moves.
Victoria's POV
Me and the cheer squad ran out , everybody clapped and cheered.Some of us was flipping and doing toe touches as we ran out.The crowd was hella hyped.
Jordan's POV
Me and Timmy held hands as we sat by each other.He glanced at me , I glanced at him.He pecks my lips.
"I'm so happy we're together"
"Me too Jordan" he said smiling
"Y'all are so cute" Rocky said
"Yassss y'all are adorable" Christina said
"Thanks" I said smiling
Tissa'n looks at me. "Hey can I talk to you in private" ?
"Uhhh sure okay"
I hopped up and followed him off the bleachers.
"I didn't give you a proper apology, so I'm doing it now, I just wanna say I'm sorry for being really rude and disrespectful on your YouTube video like that, that was really immature and uncalled for, I hope you can truly forgive me"
I smiled softly "yes Tissa'n I truly forgive you"
He smiles "I'm really happy you said that....friends" ?
"Friends" !
We slapped hands and hugged.And headed back on the bleachers.
"We're official friends now" !
"Yeppp" Tissa'n said
Everybody gasps.
"Awwww yayyyy, I'm so happy to hear that" Serena said
"Yeah that's so good, because I knew y'all were still salty at the Valentine's parade" Rocky said
"Yeahhhhh"
Me and Tissa'n looks at each other and chuckles.
"Yesss we se so happy for y'all " Christina said
Princess POV
Me and the crew was dancing all across the field and then we hit the death drop.We hopped back up and ran in the middle of the field.The marching band headed on the bleachers.Me and my gang was about to do a performance of the lifetime,Royalty and the cheer squad ran towards us , they were gonna be dancing with us too!! Yesssaa the majorettes and cheerleaders are coming together for a grand finale performance.No more battling each other, because we've realized we are both unique and special in our own ways.
"this is our last performance yall"!!
"It sure is , I can't believe it" Domonique said
"Let's kill it gals" Sophie said
"Yassss let's show the fuck out" Nikki said
"Everybody on 3" Angel said
Everybody slapped hands on top of each other.
"BRATZ" !!!!

Everybody stood in positions and the music played.Everybody was hitting it to the beat, the crowd was dancing and being hella hyped.We was dancing our ass off, it was so lit to see the majorettes and cheer squad dancing together and getting along...gosh we've come a long way.I remember when we were at each other necks , and now we're dancing in harmony, everybody was in rhythm and in sync.We tore that field down,our performance ended with a bad bitch pose and fireworks exploded into the sky.Everybody was cheering for us nonstop.The moment was magical.We really did this...LIKE BITCH WE SLAYED DIS SHIT!!!
Stephan's POV
The marching band was about to do one last performance , but without the majorettes.Everybody grabbed their instruments and hopped off the bleachers.I slapped DJ hand,
"Let's tear it up, once last time" I said grinning
"One last time" DJ said
Everybody stood in positions and marched out.

We played like we never played before, everybody was dancing and having a good time, we were all over the field tearing them instruments up.DJ glances at me and grins.I grinned back, and we fucked our snare drums up.Prince, Justice and Mario grinned at me and DJ, we knew we were gettin the fuck down.
Qts POV
I was somewhere hidden on top of the building holding a big ass sniper gun.I aimed it at DJ.
Stephan's POV
While everybody was playing and doing their thing, I noticed a red bright dot on DJs chest, he didn't see it.I gasped and followed the dot, I glared up and seen someone with a all black hoodie on holding a long ass gun.
"DJJJJJJJJJ" !!!!!!!!!
He looks at me in confusion , I ran to tackle him to move him out the way and suddenly found myself getting shot in the stomach, I screamed and fell to the field as blood gushed.Everybody screamed and gasped, and begin to run away from the bleachers.
Princess POV
"STEPHANNNNNNNNNN"!!!!!
I flew like lighting towards him.I was screaming and crying, everybody was panicking and screaming.
"WTFFFFFFFFFFF" !!! I screamed
I hovered over his body, he was crying and glaring at me,
"Your okay! Your okay baby! I'm right here! I'm right here, you just keep breathing, okay just keep breathing" !
DJ was freaking out and hovering over Stephan as well.Everybody was crying and having a fit.
"WHO DID THISSSSS" ?! Domonique screams
🚑Paramedics came flying towards Stephan.They immediately begin to doctor on him.
"It's okay Stephan! I'm here man" ! DJ said
"We right here man" ! Prince said
"Everybody hold hands, and pray" !
Everybody immediately held hands and begin to pray.

+BRATZ GENERAL HOSPITAL + 🏩
Stephan was hooked on a IV tube, THANK GOD he was okay.Me and everybody sat around his bed side, watching him while he slept, I was still was shaking as tears filled my eyes.I was still in shock.I glared at him.
"He saved my life yo....like ..I don't even know how to feel right now" DJ said as he wiped his tears
"that was such a courageous and noble thing to do, we are so happy that both are you are alive and well" Sophie said
"Gosh this shit is crazy, this was not supposed to happen" Justice said
"Right...like we were just having us a good time and then boom...chaos struck" Prince said
"this is unbelievable...who tf tried shooting DJ" ? Mario asked
"Qt" ! i with anger
"No doubt it was him " ! Sophie said
"He is gonna pay....he is gonna fuckin pay" !!
My mom and dad walks in , mama was holding La.
"My babyyyyyyy"
I immediately ran to hold him.I held him in my arms.He glances at Stephan.
"Daddy"
Tears filled my eyes.Gosh this was so heartbreaking to see.
"Daddy is okay , he is just sleeping"
"Daddy"
"Daddy's okay, he will be holding you soon"
I kissed his lil fat cheeks.He tries reaching for his daddy, his little hand touches his face, Stephan smiles in his sleep, he slowly begin to wake up, I gasped and smiled,
"Omg" I said softly
He glares at La , La glares back with a smile,
"Daddy" !
"Hey li man" he says weakly
He touches his face again.He softly chuckles.Everybody said "awwwwwwww"
"Is DJ okay" ? Stephan asked
"Awwww yes baby DJ is okay"
"I'm right here man , by your side" DJ said as he takes his hand
"Hey bro"
"You saved my life man...thank you...so much..."
"You my bro"
"Forever and always"
"To infinity and beyond"
I smiled.
"Do y'all know who shot me" ?
"It was definitely Qt" Sophie said
"Yall gotta take him down"
"Oh don't worry his ass gonna get fucked all the way up very soon"
"The next time we see him, we attacking, hands down, this has gone wayyyyy to fuckin far" Prince said
"Right" !! Domonique said
"We need to find that nigga" Justice said
"I need to see if I can hack and track him down" Nikki said
"It's time to take Qt down once and for all" !
"Yeahhh" Stephan said weakly
I told my sis Royalty and her friends to look after Stephan while we go and take care of business.
"Mommy, mommy" La says
"Mommy gotta take care of some important business, okay , I'll be home soon ,okay munchkin"
He talks baby talk and grins.I gave him a little tickle on his tummy and a few kisses , and mama headed out with him.
"Alright let's go gang" !
Everybody grinned and nodded.
TO BE CONTINUED......😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤