Season One:Chapter Six🦋

Prince POV 📝📒📕📗📘✏️

   I was sitting in my business class , getting myself organized and situated

I was sitting in my business class , getting myself organized and situated.I took my notebook out and pencil out, I knew we were gonna be taking notes today.Like always tbh,some days we watch films, but most of the times Professor Monroe is giving a long lecture and we gotta take millions of notes.She sits up from her desk and walks towards the front of the class.
"Well good morning class, before we begin the lecture for today, I have some exciting news to tell"
I grinned.
"Later on today around 4, everyone needs to meet at The front of the school ....why? because we're gonna be going a field trip to the Bratz Office"
Everybody gasped and cheered.I've always wanted to work their, it's been my dream since I was kid.I've always dreamt of being the boss of the company.
"Your gonna get some hands on experience with a real office, faxing, printing, laptops , papers , and all that jazz, make sure to ask questions and take notes, and if your lucky, one day you might just work their"
I smiled.
"And make sure you wear something dressy for the field trip, let's say something you would wear at a interview , if you were trying to get a job their"
"I need a really good suit , I gotta dress to impress" I whispered softly
"So let's begin the lesson, get ready to take notes please" !
Princess POV 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
I was chilling in the bed.DJ was sitting on my bed playing on his phone.
"I'm so excited for ya dorm party tonight"
"Oh me too babe, it's gonna be crazy"
"Right, me and the girls already got our fits"
"Ooh I can't wait to see your outfit"
"What you wearing" ?
"Some casual and cool, you know me"
"Yeahhhh, I also can't wait for the Bratz forever diamonds fundraiser"
"Yo that's gonna be crazy, I'm super excited"
"Right, and you know I was thinking, maybe you and the boys should create a lil dance routine for the show"
"Really"?!
"Well the Dolletts are gonna make their debut , so I think you and the guys should do a lil sum sum...show us ya moves babe" !
He laughed "okay , I'll talk to the guys about it"
"Okkkkkk"
I kissed his cheek "your the greatest"
He smiles.
Timmy's POV +WALMART+ 💙💙💙💙

I was making my way with the shopping cart threw Walmart, I walked into the chip isle , and nearly had a heart attack , because Magic was standing in the isle

I was making my way with the shopping cart threw Walmart, I walked into the chip isle , and nearly had a heart attack , because Magic was standing in the isle.I smiled and admired his perfect hair and perfect face.He glances my way , I quickly looked away, pretending like I wasn't looking.I could see him on the corner of my eye walking towards me.
"Oh hello opponent" Magic says
"Hi Magic"
"Didn't know I would see you here"
"I thought the same thing"
I felt so nervous and tied tongue.I really didn't know what to say.
"So how do you feel since we beat y'all at the science fair" ?
"Bittersweet"
I grinned.
"Well you can't lie , we're good at what we do"
"I guess"
"but I liked y'all project too"
"thank you, that was most of my work anyways"
"I figured"
"Oh you did" ?
"Yeah" I smiled nervously
He grins and glares at me.
"A associate of mines is having a dorm party tonight ...room 406 , would you like to come" ?
"Who party" ?
"Uh DJ Collins, you know star of the drum line, mr everybody loves DJ"
"Oh yeah I heard of him, I guess I can come, I'm surprised your inviting me"
"Lòok I know we're supposed to be enemies ...but we really don't have to be you know"
"Who said you were enemy" ?
"Oh i just thought"
"Can I see your phone" ?
I handed him my phone.
"Unlock it"
"Oh yeah sorry"
I unlocked my phone.
"Here"
He takes it.I heard some quick typing.
"What are you doing" ?
"I put my number in your phone, so when you wanna discuss some science 🧪 together and make
some chemistry, you call me"
He gives me back my phone, that comment made me hot, I couldn't even say anything back , I was so turned on.He smirks and walks past.
"Whoa" I said nearly out of breath
Angels POV
I was in my dorm room fixing a green smoothie and salad. I hear a knock at the door.
"Who is it" ?
"It's your man" !
"Ohhhh be right their"
I opened the door.
"Heyyyyy"
We hugged.
"What you doing here , I thought you had class by this time" ?
"My Professor had to call out, he sick with a stomach virus"
"Oh danm"
"Yeah so this is basically my free time"
"I was about to hit the shower , would you like to join me" ?
"I would love too, I already took one , but I'll take another for you"
"Mhmmmm I bet you would"