Season Two:Chapter Four🌼

Princess POV
It was around 9am, and me and DJ was in the bed making sweet love under the covers.Domonique was laying on top of Prince in the other bed across.They had spend the night.We finished and cuddled for a bit.
"Oh that was nice" I said biting my lip
"Mhm it was"
He kisses my lips.
"Well you know spring break is coming up..."
"Yeah I know"
"And I was thinking maybe we should take that as an opportunity to take a trip to Tokyo "
"Oh that would be nice"
"Yessssss, and besides that's always been my dream place"
"I know, that's why we gotta go"
"Yeah well I guess we better get ready for class"
DJ nods.We eased our way out the bed, those two fools are still laying in the bed sleep.
"Hey sleepy heads, wake up" !
"AYE" ! DJ shouts
Domonique and Prince moans and groans in frustration.
"Just 5 more mins mommy" Prince said
"Yeahhhhh" Domonique said
"No it's time for first hour, now get your butts up and let's go"
Domonique and Prince moans in frustration as they slides out the bed.
After DJ walked me to class , I headed to mine, and Stephan was standing by my classroom door.
"Ugh"
"nice performance last night"
"Yeah and"
"You looked real good up their"
"I know" I said flipping my hair
He grins.
"So you and Caroline like a thing now" ?
"No but if we were , would that bother you" ?
I was hesitant to answer "no...no way....I was just asking"
"Oh okay well, we're definitely not dating, I made it very clear to her before I took her home last night that I wasn't into her"
"Oh whatever ...I don't care"
He rolled his eyes "Uh huh"
"I need to get to class, your blocking my way"
I pushed him out the way "oh your touching me"
"To move your ass out the way" !
He laughs and moves to the side.
"Ugh you are so annoying"
I walked in the classroom.
Stephan's POV
I chuckled and glared at her from the back
"Look at all that ass" I whispered
Caroline's POV
I was peeping around the corner, I frowned.
"Bitch" I said in anger
DJs POV
I was sitting in my new acting class.Everybody was rehearsing a play of Romeo and Juliet.We had a play this Friday .I was picked to be Romeo and one of my girl classmate Lala was picked to be Juliet.💫💫
Age:23

we were standing on the stage in front of each other as we went over our lines

we were standing on the stage in front of each other as we went over our lines.We glanced down at our scripts.I took her hand, because that's what it says in the script , take Juliets band.
"Your hand is like a holy place that my hand is unworthy to visit. If you're offended by the touch of my hand, my two lips are standing here like blushing pilgrims, ready to make things better with a kiss"

She looks at her script then back at me.
"Good pilgrim, you don't give your hand enough credit. By holding my hand you show polite devotion. After all, pilgrims touch the hands of statues of saints. Holding one palm against another is like a kiss"

"Don't saints and pilgrims have lips too?" I replied

She looks at me "Yes, pilgrim-they have lips that they're supposed to pray with"

I glared deeply into her eyes , I really wanted to get into character "Well then, saint, let lips do what hands do. I'm praying for you to kiss me. Please grant my prayer so my faith doesn't turn to despair"