Season Two:Chapter Five🌼

Timmy's POV
Me and Magic was laying in the bed cuddling and chatting.
"Wow ...who would have thought you and me would be dating"
"Well we don't care what anyone thinks, the heart just wants what it wants"
"Amen babe"
We kissed lips.
"So about that science fair this week" ? Magic said
I grinned "we're gonna whoop your butt"
"We will see about that" he said grinning
"Wanna make another experiment" ? I said smirking
"Mhm let's do it"
Magic hops on top of me , we kissed with passion.
Princess POV
I woke up yawning and stretching.Domonique was already gone.
"Ugh I'm late"
I slid out of bed.I heard a knock at the door.I opened the door.
"We need to talk" DJ said
"I'm late for class , I can't talk right now"
"After class okay" ?
I sighed deeply and nodded.
Stephan's POV
I was in the band room getting set up.DJ walks in.He glances at me and looks away.
"Somebody step on our face or something" ?
"I don't have time for this...everybody get your instruments"
"Dude are you good" ? Prince asked
"No! Princess came into red lobster drunk from the strip club , while I was with my thespian club, she was wearing stripping clothes n shit...and yelling, she embarrassed me so bad" DJ said
"that beautiful girl embarrassed you"?
"the fuck did you just say" ?!
DJ attacked me and punched me.I growled and immediately railed back my fist and punched him straight in his stomach, he let out the loudest yell and fell to the ground gasping for air.
"DUDE"'!!! Prince screams
"U TRIED IT DJ" !!!
He coughs, hops up and runs at me, and me and him begin to brawl all over the band room, everybody was gasping, Mr Wise flys out, trying to break us up, Prince, QT, Justice,and Mario was tryna grab us off.I was fighting wild and beating his ass, everybody was tryna pull me off.
"STUPID ASS NIGGA" !!!
"FUCK YOU STEPHAN" !!! He screams
I was swung into another direction and escorted out by Mr Wise.I was huffing and puffing.
"I WILL NOT TOLERATE VIOLENCE IN MY BAND, DO U UNDERSTAND MR HENDERSON" ?!
"Mhm"
"ITS YES SIR PROFESSOR WISE" !
"Yes sir Professor wise" I said with anger
"One more outbreak from you , and you are done, and not just done with this band, but done with this school, DO U UNDERSTAND" ?!
"DJ fought too , how is that even fair" ?
"DO U UNDERSTAND" ?!
"Yes sir , Professor sir"
"Yeah I know you have a rep, but you are not about to bring that shit here in this school, now I will give you one more chance,and I want you to March your black ass back in that room , and do what I tell you to do" !
"Yes sir" ! I said with anger
"Good"
I walked back in the room, everybody was looking at me and whispering.
"Drumline on the field now" !! Mr Wise screams
Everybody looks at me and rolls theirs eyes.Me and DJ exchanged the most evil of eyes.
"Horns do your thing , I need to teach the drum line a lesson" !
Mr Wise looks at us.
"Laps around the field until I say stop, and if you stop before I say stop , your gonna have to start over"
Everybody groans in frustration.
"You can thank DJ and Stephan" !
Everybody sighs deeply.
I was getting stared at the most, but what makes me so mad , is DJ was the first to swing, he started the whole fuckin thing, but everybody wanna look at me , because of my bad boy rep.I feel like everything I do , I seem to fuck up.
Mr Wise blows his whistle.
"RUN" !!!
Everybody begin to run around the field.
Ethans POV
I seen Ivy at her locker.
"Hey Ivy" !
I pinched her ass.She grins and looks at me.
"What are you doing tonight" ?
"Uhhhh nothing, why" ?
"Well it's this rock band show happening tonight, would you like to come with me" ?
"Sure, I would love too, that sounds like fun"!!
"Okay great, meet me in the front of the school around 6pm"
"Okay, see you then"
She smiles at me, I smiled back, she seizes me and walks away.
Princess POV
I was walking threw the campus back from class.I seen Stephan sitting at the patio.I slowly eased my way towards him, he glances up at me.
"Danm you okay" ?
"Me and DJ got into a fight"
I gasped "Wtf why" ?!
"I said something that may have provoked him, and Mr Wise made us run laps"
"Ugh Stephan seriously, you always doing something crazy" !
"Why everybody gotta blame me for everything tho, you should have seen everybody looking at me like I was some sort of bad horrible person"
I glared at him and sat down.
"Your not a bad horrible person Stephan"
He glares at me and sighs.
"thanks"
"I mean if anyone knows anything about you...it's me"
He grins at me "now that's true...look I'm really sorry about what I did, it was really fucked up, I wasn't thinking , I was just flip and selfish...and I hurt the person that I cared about the most"
I glared at him "Stephan I forgive you...I would hug you but your all sweaty"
He laughs.
DJs POV
I frowned as I seen Princess and Stephan sitting at the patio together talking.I shook my head in disbelief and walked away.
Princess POV
"Well I better get going, I got some fashion homework to do"
"Alright...it was nice talkin to you"
"You too"
"Wait" he said
"What" ?
"I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but the real reason me and DJ fought was because he had said something about you that upset me"
"the fight was about me" ?
"Yes"
"What the hell did he say" ?
"He said you was an embarrassment to him at Red Robin's because you were wearing stripper clothes and screaming"
I gasped "he really said that"?
Stephan nods and sighs.
"I didn't want to tell you, I only thought it was right"
I nodded and hopped up.I walked away.I headed back to my door room, DJ was standing by my dorm room.He had a weird expression on his face.
"We need to talk"
He glances up at me.
"Oh yeah, we really need to talk alright"
"Uh...are you okay" ?
"I seen you at the patio with Stephan"
"Ok"
"Ok? I hate Stephan! Why you were with him" ?!
"WHY WERE YOU WITH LA LA" ?!
"Ohhhhhh here we go! I knew you was gonna try and pull that la la stunt with me, you know she is just my theater partner" !
"Is she really" ?!
"SERIOUSLY" ?!
"Yeah seriously ! all that giggling and chatting yall been doing lately" !
"She's my friend, it's nothing going on between us" !
"Well it's nothing going on between me and Stephan! I don't know what you thought happened at that table, but whatever you thinking is a fuckin lie" !
"Okay well don't accuse me and I won't accuse you" !
"You accused me first" !!
"Oh cry me a river with that first shit you sound just like Stephan, he was saying I hit him first" !
I scoffed and frowned. "Did you" ?!
"Yeah because he said something really slick" !
"Is it because he was sticking up for me after you said I was an an embarrassment" ?!
DJ gasps and glares at me.
"Did you say that DJ" ? I said softly
Tears filled my eyes.He glares at me, almost hesitant to speak.
"I didn't mean it like that" he said softly
"So you did say it" ?
He nods slowly "your not an embarrassment to me Princess, you are my beautiful girlfriend"
"You said what you said DJ, you can't take back words"
"Princess I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way"
"Theirs no other way to define it DJ"
He sighs deeply "I'm sorry"
"Look...I think we need a break from each other"
"Are you breaking up with me" ?
"No, I just think we need some time to cool down for a few days...just until things blow over"
"Alright fine"
"Now will you excuse me, I need to go in my room and do some homework"
He moves out the way.I walked in my room and slammed the door.
Ivys POV

Me and Ethan walked into a Bratz Rock cafe , the place was packed and full of crazy wild fun people

"Oh this gives me the thrills"!! Ethan says
"Right! I love this shit" !!
"Rock on babe" !!
"YEAH"'!!
Me and Ethan high five and fell into the crowd.The music started and the crowd was jumping and screaming the lyrics.

"YASSSSS" !!!
Me and Ethan was acting all wild and shouting the lyrics , everybody was having them a good time.We was drinking shots after shots.I jumped on stage and fell backstage into the crowd to crowd surf.I was giggling as I was being took across, Ethan did the same thing and we was being took across the crowd.We was laughing hysterically.It was so much fun , I actually never crowd surfed before , but I'm drunk and I don't give a fuck tonight.By the end of the night me and Ethan runs out the bar laughing.
"Oh that was fuckin amazing" !
"Right, that shit was epic" !
"did you know that was my first time crowd surfing" ?
"Mines too" !
"Really"?!
Yeah" !
"Oh that was so much fun, thanks for inviting me, I really enjoyed myself"
"I'm glad you did"
Ethan glanced at me.
"Hey...Ivy"
"Yeah" ?
"Would you like to officially be my girlfriend"?
I gasped and glared at him.
"Fr" ?
"Yes"
"I would love to be your official girlfriend Ethan"
I jumped in his arms and kissed him with passion.
"Wow I am so happy right now"he said
"Me too" !
Princess POV

I was crying my eyes out in the tub, the shower wasn't running, I was just sitting in the tub smoking weed.
TO BE CONTINUED....🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺