Season Three :Chapter Six🥀

Sophie's POV +SOPHIES HAIR COMPETITION + 👩🏾

Sophie's POV +SOPHIES HAIR  COMPETITION + 👩🏾

My hair👩🏾

People of all walks of life was piling in the building

People of all walks of life was piling in the building.I was so nervous, I had butterflies 🦋,I was pacing the floor and biting my nails.My girls were getting their hair and makeup done.Qt walks up to me.
"You okay" ?
"Nervous , really nervous"
"Don't be , everything is gonna be okay"
"But what if the judges doesn't like my hair designs" ?
"Are you kidding? you are the most creative person I know, their gonna love your hair designs"
I nodded and smiled "thanks baby"
"Of course, but always know even if you don't win, you tried your best, and remember to never give up"
"thank you"
We hugged tightly and pecked lips.I walked towards Princess and the girls while they got ready.
"Y'all ready"?
"So ready" ! Princess said
"Yessss we finna strut it boo" Domonique said
"You know we gonna slay" Angel said
"You just sit back and enjoy the show lovely" Nikki said
"Thank youuuu, and btw Domonique, I'm glad you and Natalie worked everything out" I said smiling
"Me too" !
I grinned and walked away.
Timmy's POV
I had invited Jordan to Sophie's hair show , and Christina invited her girlfriend Rocky , and Serena came with her cousin Tissa'n.He goes to My scene university.
Tissa'n Nash 💫💫💫
Age:24

"thanks so much for coming Jordan""Yeah np, I've actually never been to a hair show""Me neither" I said smiling "Btw this might not be the best time to talk about this, but I heard someone say that Caroline's body is gonna be digged back up so tha...

"Yeah np, I've actually never been to a hair show"
"Me neither" I said smiling
"Btw this might not be the best time to talk about this, but I heard someone say that Caroline's body is gonna be digged back up so that they can preform am autopsy"
I gasped.
"What the hell is going on" ?
"Well her mom doesn't feel that it was a suicide, she doesn't believe that her daughter would hurt herself, so she paid and demanded an investigation and autopsy to be done"
"Oh my God...but what do you mean she doesn't think it was suicide...what the hell is she thinking" ?
Jordan sighs deeply.
"She thinks her daughter was murdered"
I got chills.
"Oh fuck"
Sophie's POV
The hair show was starting, I stood backstage, my girls was standing in a line waiting to walk out, a whole bunch of other models for other people walked out and did their thing , but then it was time for my crew to walk out.Princess and the girls looks back at me as in saying this if it.I smiled big and nodded as in saying y'all got this.
Princess POV
"Now presenting from Bratz University, Sophie Thomas hair collection" !!
Everybody clapped and cheered.