𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Comincia dall'inizio

"don't worry. i built in a skill app that allows the students to master their amped-up abilities instantly."

"bottom line, this upgrade is the best thing that donnie and i have ever created together. i am so proud of you."

"no, i'm proud of you."

"i'm glad i wasn't included in that statement," martin murmured, stepping away from the two brothers who were now arguing about who was prouder.

"hey, hey. you know what'll make us all proud? if you two go back to hating each other."

"stop, bree," bob interrupted their conversation. "you're embarrassing yourself. oh, sweet girl, you don't have to beg. i'll allow you to kiss me."

suddenly, a loud smack was heard and bob jumped awake.

"ouch!"

"valerie, don't throw things at the students!"

"sorry, hand slipped," the hispanic shrugged, a small smirk appearing on her lips.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"how's it going with the upgrade?" donald asked, announcing his presence as bree flicked val's forehead, waking the girl up.

"i'll let you be the judge. go ahead, jenny. show him how powerful you are now."

with a smile on her face, the student ducked down and shot a fireball at the ground, leaving a trail that went in between mister davenport's legs.

"wow! that is powerful. you just made an old man jump."

"well, that's the last of the students," douglas informed.

"oh, great. i'll do adam, bree, chase, chris and valerie."

"yeah, you do that, and the guy who really needs the upgrade will just stand right over here wishing he was actually part of the family," leo sarcastically smiled, rolling his eyes when he noticed jenna sticking her tongue out at him.

"don't worry, leo. i am working on something very special  just for you."

"really?"

"how would you like to be the proud owner of the world's first bionic nostril?"

"bionic nostril? you can't be serious. i'm considering it; we'll talk."

"okay, adam, we'll do you first. that's weird. the upgrade's not taking."

"it's probably searching for his brain."

"bree, let's try you," mister davenport gently pushed away an annoyed adam. "chase," he added after hearing more beeps, signifying that the update was being denied. "i don't get it. why isn't the upgrade working on any of them?"

"probably because their bionics are first generation," douglas snapped his fingers.

"we built the upgrade for the students' infrastructure. it must not be compatible with their older systems," martin realized.

"there has to be some way you can adapt it."

"i can probably work something up, but given how old your bionic architecture is, i'll never be able to match the power the students have."