𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

Start from the beginning

"when i heard that donald was creating a space colony in another galaxy, i realized this was my perfect opportunity."

"to become a middle-aged southern woman?"

"to create a new base camp for my bionic army, far away from any meddling humans."

"well, you don't have a bionic army anymore. they work for us now."

"i have a new army," krane informed. "the colonists. they're about to be implanted with bionics, which brings me to doctor gao. doctor gao is a scientist who's come up with a new way of creating bionic humans. liquid injection."

"we will never let you put bionics in those innocent people."

"you won't have a choice. look familiar?" he asked, showing them the device that he used to control the president. "with the triton app device, i can make you do anything i want."

"nice try, but the triton app won't work on us. mister davenport put a block in our chips."

"you may have a block, but your fathers don't," krane chuckled, revealing martin and donald, whom both had glowing green eyes.

"no!"

"who's your daddy now?"

"big d."

"dad."

"it's too late. they're already under krane's control."

"please, whatever you do, don't turn me into a bionic soldier. just putting' on a little show for the kids. i'm all yours," perry winked.

"pass. gao, come and get the newest members of my army."

"gladly," the doctor spoke, taking his weight off the wall.

"don't even think about it," adam warned, firing his head vision at the man, who collected the heat into a sphere and threw it at the group.

they all jumped to the side except for valerie, who put her superpowers to use. the ball of heat hit her, but the small burning sensation quickly went away.

before she could even run at the doctor, krane raised her into the air and tossed her across the room, giving gao enough time to grab the two men and geo-leap.

"val!" bree and chris shouted in unison, rushing towards her.

"i'm okay," valerie mumbled, holding onto her neck until the pain went away.

"wait, he can geo-leap?"

"after i fell back to earth, doctor gao was the only person who could fix me. since he's a scientist, i paid him back with my most precious resource—the same bionic secrets douglas gave me."

"and with those secrets," gao returned with a container, "i was able to apply my own science to create this. liquid bionics. once this bionic fluid enters the human bloodstream, the compounds begin to solidify, forming a bionic infrastructure that communicates with the muscles and brain, creating one incredibly powerful bionic human."

"why are you helping a madman?"

"who's to say i'm not madder than he is?" gao laughed.