𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

"and do you really think someone's gonna just let you randomly experiment on them?"

"sorry, bob," adam interrupted their conversation. "it's getting cloudy. i'm gonna have to cook you in here with my heat vision," he groaned.

"will it hurt?"

"let's find out together."

"okay," bob scooted over, extending his arms and taking a stance. "ooh, something's cooking!"

"bob it is."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"oh, chris," jenna and val sung in unison, the latter leaning on her twin brother.

"i don't think i've ever been happy to see perry," he sighed, jogging out of the cafeteria and towards the area where he heard the older lady humming fanfare.

"welcome to the united republic of perryland."

"i know i'm gonna regret this, but what's perryland?" leo cocked his head to the side, flinching when three people lined up next to him.

"and, uh, why does the flag have a cow on it?" bree held up the flag, accidentally stumbling into valerie. "sorry," she whispered.

"you're good," the balderas' girl softly smiled, her eyes widening when perry shouted.

"that's an ox. know your meats. when i went to pay the garbage bill, they told me that you'd never registered the island as a country, so i seized the opportunity. as of today, you're all second-class citizens of perryland. this is the official charter. read it and weep."

"you expect us to believe that's real?"

"oh, it's real. just ask my muscle," perry blew her whistle, and a group of soldiers came marching into the room from all different directions.

"this is bad. this is very, very bad," jenna commented under her breath.

"who are they?"

"they're on loan from a tyrant friend of mine. and speaking of tyrants, guess who the dictator of perryland is."

"your cat, mister whiskers?" bree scoffed, holding up the roll of parchment the older lady handed her moments ago.

"don't be ridiculous. he's vice-dictator, and he reports to me. now, join me in singing the perryland national anthem," she cleared her throat, and the soldiers behind her raised their hands to their foreheads as perry basically began to sing opera.

the five looked at each other in disbelief, none of them having a clue of what was going on.

"when did you have time to write that?"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, adam, what's up?" valerie nodded over at the groaning mentor after having managed to sneak away from a complaining leo to continue her preparations for her and bree's anniversary.

"listen to this," he heavily sighed, turning back to face the group of students.

"i can't even fathom what we were like before the intelligence upgrade. i mean, how obtuse was i? i was so obtuse, i was bob-tuse."