𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

Start from the beginning

"hey, is that uncle jerry? where have you been, man? you dropped out of our fantasy football league."

"uncle jerry is one of my new androids. i can give him whatever human form i want. see?"

"hurry," adam whispered when they all saw chase shrieking and struggling to get out of the chair.

"i got her location," leo informed, grabbing onto valerie.

"you can't leave now," giselle spoke, "you have company."

a beeping sound was heard as the flash from the hydro loop showed up. the doors opened, and an older man, probably one of her androids, stepped out and scoped the area.

"oh, not a good time, dude. can you come back later?"

suddenly, he started firing green lasers at everyone, including the students.

"how are we gonna get past him? we have to get to chase."

"the twins can't geo-leap you all because it's a new location and it'd be like running in blind," douglas sighed, tapping his fingers against the beam they were hiding behind.

"we've done it before," chris murmured.

"yes, during missions where you're going to get people out of fires, or pipeline issues. this is different."

"i just sent you giselle's location. take adam, valerie and jenna and go get chase. we'll cover you."

"alright, guys, let's go get out missions suits," bree ordered, standing up from her crouched position.

"good idea. we wanna look out best when we're being killed."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"i can't find him anywhere."

"me neither," the other three said in unison.

"that's chase. he must really be in pain. normally, i find his screams soothing."

"let's go."

"val, are you okay?" jenna inquired when her best friend turned visible and fell to her knees, not letting go of her ears.

"oh, look. troy's here."

in one swift movement, bree managed to grab the device in troy's hand and throw it to the ground, which caused it to shatter.

"oh, come on!" he whined, adjusting his red shirt. "which one of you should i take out first?" he awkwardly cleared his throat after giselle moved forward.

"giselle?" valerie suggested, slowly getting up and preparing to fight.

adam shot his heat vision at troy, the latter doing the same. a couple of seconds later, a small explosion occurred, knocking them both down.

"okay. so you have heat vision, huh? how about super strength?"

"boys," bree groaned, rolling her eyes at the fact that adam and troy knocked each other to the ground once more. "wait, you make movies, build robots, and you can fight? look, i know i'm supposed to hate you, but can i just say, you go, girl."