𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Start from the beginning

"well, i know i didn't steal a set of key cards from my own security office, so it had to be one of your students."

"these kids would not steal your key cards. knowing you, you probably lost them."

"hey! i will not have my employees talk to me like that!"

"you work for me!" mister davenport shouted back, his voice cracking as he did so.

"keep telling yourself that, boss man. don't walk away! there's something sketchy going on!"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"so, how do you like your new living quarters?"

"i love 'em! we went from a dingy basement to paradise. it's like we won the lottery. or finally got a parent who cares about us."

"yeah, i mean, people would pay to stay here. oh, that reminds me. i rented the place to an australian family for the month of august. hope that's cool," adam informed.

"guys, you're forgetting the best part: you finally get to share a room with me! isn't that awesome?"

"wait. so, this is, like a permanent thing?" chris asked, setting down a folded blanket on the couch.

"leo, we only let you sleep on the couch because you threw a tantrum when you were assigned to live in the student dorm."

"i do not throw tantrums. i just express my passion through tears."

"are you sure you're okay with staying in the student dorm?"

"yeah, i'm most likely just gonna spend all my free time in here," jenna replied as bob, spin and sebastian walked in.

"hey, dudes. sup boo."

"no, bob."

"i love you too."

"you know, if he weren't a little kid, i probably would've already beat the crap out of him," valerie mumbled.

"hey, guys, what's going on?"

"just came to say hi, see how you guys are doin', make sure everything's okay," sebastian lied.

"i'm here to see how the mentors live. ocean view, fireplace...is that a swimming pool?"

"wow! i've never seen one before. maybe you should-"

"don't even finish that sentence."

"hey. if leo's a student, how come he gets to live in the mentor quarters?"

"because i'm more than a student. i'm family. which is another way of saying...adios."

"you know, this place is pretty great. i might just bunk in here with you myself," mister davenport grinned.

"no, that's okay."

"yeah, we're good."

"please get out."

"no old people allowed."