When The Darkness Falls

Grian Xelqua Charles was standing in front of his Hermitcraft base. He had just defeated another Nether demon's soul.

Tears were rolling down on his face. A message he has just gotten has almost broken his world. Mumbo had almost gotten killed by a Nether demon's soul...

Luckily Iskall had been there and saved him, but they both were now badly injured... If Iskall hadn't gotten there in time... Mumbo would be gone... Forever...

Grian fell on his knees sobbing furiously. It was his fault! He was the one who had killed Oneus and made Zanax do this! It was his fault Mumbo had almost died permanently!

He heard another NeDem soul behind him. He didn't care about it anymore. He had almost caused his best friend's death! It wouldn't be that bad to die, wouldn't it..?

The NeDem soul was getting closer and closer. Grian was prepared to die now. He wanted to let go of everything..

All it would take was one hit..

One hit and he would be free..

One hit and he would die...

But then...

He heard another sound..

The NeDem soul's scream and a slash from a sword.

Grian turned around with teary eyes and straight away he was slapped on the face with a metallic-hand. He let out a surprised scream and turned to look up.

There was standing a really mad orange haired female Watcher.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" She screamed angrily. "YOU WERE GOING TO DIE! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" The female raged.

"I-I'm sorry.." Grian sobbed.

The female sighed and her anger turned into sadness and pity. She crouched down next to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"It's alright  ̇/ᒷꖎ, everything's going to be alright," She whispered into his shoulder.

Grian couldn't hold back anymore. He was now crying to the female's shoulder. He felt so bad.

"I-I don't want to d-die..." He sobbed.

"You're not going to die. Everything is going to be alright," The female spoke out quietly. "We're all here for you," She whispered.

"B-but H-hermitcraft..." Grian cried out.

"Shh, shh, we'll help," She hushed.

"M-Mumbo... And I-Iskall..." Grian whimpered.

"⍑ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ is helping them, they're going to be alright," The female hummed. "You trust her, don't you?" She continued.

"Y-yeah, I-I trust her," Grian sobbed.

"Everything's going to be alright, you know that," She said smiling.

"B-but what if.. What if not..?" Grian asked sobbing.

"I promise that everything's going to be alright!" She spoke out with seriousness in her voice. "You trust me, don't you?" She asked.

"I trust you," Grian nodded.

The female smiled and looked into his eyes through her mask.

"Let's go take care of the NeDem souls," She spoke out quietly.

"Y-yeah..!" Grian tried to smile.

They both stood up and started heading towards the shopping district.

The female felt bad for lying to her brother.. But she couldn't stand seeing him cry.. She had to lie about everything going to be alright, she actually had no idea if everything was going to be alright ever again..

The Darkness Was Really Starting To Fall... We They Going To Make It..?

Words: 540

(This books is now finished! The 3rd book 'Our Darkness Falls' is going to be out at the same time with this part!)