XV

[Ozinelle]

My eyes kept drifting back to the young Watcher again and again. We had been exploring this room for hours and still kept finding more ingredients and books.

"Hey, Ozinelle was it?" The Watcher asked turning around.

"You can call me Nelle," I answered giving them a shy smile.

"Tara Shadowwalker, but I rather be called Teni," The Watcher smirked.

"I see," I nodded smiling.

"Should we take a small break from work? We've been working for hours," Teni spoke out.

"Sure, I don't mind. But what about Xelqua?" I asked slightly worried that we would get in trouble if we didn't follow his orders.

"Ah, ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ doesn't mind," Teni smiled.

"Eh?" I tilted my head.

"Oh, right! You don't understand Galactic, don't you?" Teni giggled as they realized.

"No, I don't," I answered looking confused.

"Well, ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ means Xelqua," They explained.

"Ooh, I see! Thank you!" I smiled. "Galactic is the main language of Watchers, right?" I inquired.

"Mmh, we all speak Galactic naturally, but some of us learn to speak another language before Galactic. Like ᓭ⍑ᒷリ, Shen, is from The Original Nether and speaks the Nether's forgotten language. Same thing with Techno," Teni explained running their hand through their sandy blonde hair.

"I see," I nodded. "Are you from the End?" I asked carefully.

"Yep, indeed I am," They answered with a nod.

"Can you breath here normally or do you need a spell?" I continued curiously.

"Spell," They answered shortly. "I've spent most of my life with Oneus in the End, 0/10, don't recommend," They grinned before smirking playfully.

"Haha, I can believe that!" I giggled at their joke.

"Are you from the overworld then?" They asked curiously.

"Mmh, I am," I hummed. "My sister, whose name was Quinn, was born in the End," I continued from what I remembered.

"That's interesting," Teni nodded thoughtfully.

The the door was opened by the white haired Watcher. I think that his name was something like Xen.

"We have a prisoner. Zan's helper," He grinned at the word 'helper'. I'm pretty sure it was just an excuse for the word 'slave', since this Zanax sounded like she would use that word.

"Can you tell more?" I asked tilting my head.

"Her name is Kira Fang and she's apparently 20 years old and a Watcher from the Far lands," The male told us.

"Far lands?" I asked. I had no idea that people could be from there.

"Mmh, she has been born there," He said. "Also some of The Councils' members are from there," He continued smirking to my shocked face.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"The Main Watcher Godiva and The Lead Watcher Dexter, keep those names in mind if you're interested about this topic," He spoke out running a hand through his white hair.

"I try to keep that in mind," I said nodding.

"Now, we should go meet up with that annoying thing called Kira Fang," The male muttered.