XXIV

[No one]

     Face to face standing the two sisters. The pumpkin haired female stared at the older.

"Et olisi tullut," The older smirked.

"I came anyways," The younger gritted her teeth. "This is going to end today!" She spat.

"Enpä usko! Aina voi olla ylimääräisiä kortteja hihoissa," The older giggled.

The younger froze. She was trying to figure out what the another had meant by that.

"There is a server that means a lot to you and one of your friends~" The older giggled.

"YOU BITCH!" The younger exclaimed before attacking.

[No one]

The dirty blonde stared into the black haired male Watcher purple eyes.

"We're here to end this!" He groaned to the Watcher.

"Interesting, interesting! We'll see about that!" The Watcher chuckled.

Behind the Watcher was standing another Watcher, Ezohr, Xelqua could easily recognize him.

Xelqua moved his glare to Mao, who lipsynced him 'I'll take care of Ezohr'. Xelqua nodded and turned to look at black haired Watcher.

"Gri, it's time," Xavier's voice rang through Xelqua's mind.

'For what?' Xelqua was confused.

"Let me have this fight. I know how to kill him," Xavier answered.

'What-' Xelqua was cut off by a horrible pain in his head.

He let out a scream and his hands flew to his head. Mao looked shocked, he had no idea what was happening. Oneus looked a bit unsure, he didn't know if this was good or bad.

" ̇/ᒷꖎ?" Mao called out his name, but Xelqua couldn't hear it.

He felt like his head was going to explode. The pain was horrible. He started screaming his lungs out, which made Mao panic even more. Oneus looked horrified too, he didn't like where it was going. Ezohr just looked confused.

Then Xelqua felt them. He had horns in his head. The pain was gone, replaced with anger. He raised his glare and stared straight into Oneuses eyes. Oneus looked horrified.

Mao looked first a little shocked, but let it slide and pulled out his blade. He had to take of Ezohr.

Xelqua-, no, Xelvier looked at Oneus.

"This ends now!" He spat.

"What the fuck did you do!" Oneus exclaimed.

Xelvier just smirked. He summoned Peacekeeper and Silencer and attacked.

Oneus dodged the attack and summoned a black magic blasting it towards Xelvier. Xelvier easily dodged and summoned a large reddish purple blast sending it towards Oneus.

On the other side of the room Mao and Ezohr were fighting together. It was mostly just Ezohr trying to hit Mao and Mao just easily dodging the attacks.

"Why wouldn't you join us? Look at your friend, he's a monster now!" Ezorh exclaimed.

"No,  ̇/ᒷꖎ isn't a monster! I don't care what he is! He is and always will be my brother!" Mao spat dodging another attack.

Xelvier dodged Oneuses attack. The another was weak, Xelvier had wanted a stronger opponent.

"Can't you just die already?" He groaned to the other.