XVII

[Mao]

     I stood in front of Kira Fang with Godiva and Oskari behind me. Tears were falling down on her face as she looked into my eyes with her ruby eyes that were now teary and full of fear and regret. She had purple chains that hanged her on the wall from her wrists.

"Tell us everything you know about Zanax and her plans," I spoke out coldly as I crouch down next to her and place my finger under her chin to get better look at her eyes.

"I-I don't k-know much..! B-but s-she wanted to k-kill a-all of T-the Mains and Leads a-and she is a-apparently totally f-falling for O-oneus and w-would do anything f-for him..!" Kira cried out trembling with some of the words.

"!¡ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷℸ ̣ ╎ᓵ! ∴⍑𝙹 ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ʖᔑᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ∷↸ ᓵᔑꖎꖎᒷ↸ 𝙹リᒷ⚍ᓭ?" I heard Godiva groan behind me.

I raised my left hand to shut her up and looked into the prisoners eyes. She was telling the truth.

"What else do you know, little gage bird?" I asked.

"I-I don't know a-anything else! S-she didn't t-tell me anything e-else..!" Our gage bird cried, she was getting hopeless.

"Tsk, looks like she doesn't have any more information. Let's go," I say standing up.

Godiva and Oskari follow me to the door.

"Wait! W-what about m-me..?" Kira shouts as we're about to leave the place.

"What about you?" I ask coldly tilting my head.

"Y-you aren't g-going to l-leave me here alone with t-these c-chains..? A-aren't y-you..?" She asked carefully with pure fear in her eyes.

"What else would I do to you?" I groan and walk out of the door.

Godiva shuts the lights and closes the door leaving the poor little gage bird all alone in the darkness. Luckily the door is soundproof so no one can hear her screaming.

We make it up the stairs and I turn to face the two Watchers.

"Alright, 𝙹ꖎ╎ you can go see how ⍑ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ is doing," I start. "And ᓵ𝙹↸," I smirk.

"↸╎↸ ||𝙹⚍ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣  ᓵᔑꖎꖎ ᒲᒷ ᔑ ⎓∷╎ᓵꖌ╎リ⊣ ᓵ𝙹↸?!" Godiva shouted.

"Yes, yes I did," I answered while smirking innocently. I can also notice that Oskari is trying not to laugh, and is definitely having hard time with it.

"So, ᓵ𝙹↸ you can go see if ᒷ↸↸╎ᒷ and ꖌᔑᓭ need any help with their work," I finish, still smirking at the Watcher's new nickname.

The raven haired female Watcher muttered something as walked away. I moved my glare to the male next to me.

"Do you want to come with me to see if ᓭ⍑ᒷリ is awake yet?" He asked running a hand through his black hair.

"Yeah, I actually could do that," I shrugged nodding and we started heading towards the medical center.

[Grian]

     I was finally back in Hermitcraft after a couple of long days. All of the Hermits had been worried about me since I had kinda just disappeared for a short while.

"Hey Grian!" I heard someone call my name and turned around to Tango standing behind me leaning against my wall.

"Oh, hey Tango! What brings you here?" I gave a smile to the blonde male.