"Why are you still here?" She growled at me, running a hand through her hair tiredly.

"Because I care." I answered calmly.

She lowered her defensive walls down and sighed. She knew she couldn't hide anything from me. Her shoulders fell down and she looked up at me. I straightened myself up and opened up my arms. Liv stood there for a bit, arms crossed until she eventually fell into my arms as I cradled her. She was shorter then me so it wasn't hard to just hold her as she started to cry a bit. It wasn't hysterical. I could barely hear her. It was like she was so used to crying this quiet, in fear someone might hear her. How long had she been like this?

"Talk to me, Liv," I bent over slightly and whispered in her ear. She buried her head in my neck as I stroked her hair. "Come on, sweetie."

"Zayn." She finally mumbled. "I-I'm scared he'll h-hurt me again. I don't think I'm r-ready for love. I'm just so scared, Harry." Her voice cracked and my heart shattered.

"Babe," I squeezed her shoulder a bit and broke away from our hug. I made sure she was looking at me right in the eye before I spoke. "I don't like to see you like this." I wiped her tears away with my thumb sweetly. "And you know who's making you feel this way." She looked away. "I know it's hard but you know it, deep down inside that it's-"

"Zayn." She mumbled. "I know."

"After I beat him up-"

"Harry," she complained as I sighed. "You don't get it."

"Then explain to me so I will."

"I know this sounds pathetic but like . . . when I'm away from him I'm sad. If I'm with him I'm happier at least. I know he's probably not good for me and he's probably nothing but trouble, but I still love him. I can't let go of him."

"I don't think it's that you "can't" let go of him, it's that you don't want to." I concluded as Livi looked slightly ashamed. I placed my hand under her chin and lifted up her face a bit.

"You know me so well, Harry." She mumbled as I gave her a little smile.

"Have you tried to let him go? I think it's time you let him go, babe."

She sighed, and slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah."

"How about we go for a little walk, huh?" I suggested, extending an arm for Livi to take. "It'll clear your mind." She gave me a small smile and took my arm. We headed for the elevators and called security before stepping outside to avoid being attacked by the paparazzi.

Preston and Paul came within five minutes with more security and helped us out the doors. I put my arm around Livi protectively and hid her tear streaked face from the paparazzi, knowing they could easily make a terrible story out of this. Preston and Paul came on either side of me and Olivia as we broke away from the paparazzi. We quickly moved, heads down and mouths shut. They finally left us alone once Livi and I started running, laughing a bit as we held hands. Livi was smiling and laughing. I liked seeing her this way.

Security kept their distance but were still fairly close as Liv and I talked. I entertained her as much as possible, telling her all my terrible jokes I know she secretly loved. Her gorgeous laugh rang in my ears as Paul shook his head.

"You know you love my jokes, Paul!" I said, a big grin on my face as I turned to look back at him.

"Keep walking, Harry." He said, shaking his head, making us all laugh a little more. Even Preston cracked a smile.

"This boy," Preston mumbled. "This boy."

Olivia and I had been walking longer than I thought we would. Louis called to check in on us.

"Is she all right?" Louis said through the phone. I could almost picture his worried expression, making me chuckle a bit.

"Uh-huh. How's Zayn?" Olivia tensed at the mention of his name. I squeezed her shoulder as she leaned on mine.

"Umm," Louis paused, like he was staring at Zayn at that moment and trying to read his expression. ". . . confused. Kinda upset. He wants to see Olivia again."

"I don't think she wants to see him." I looked down at Olivia. "At least not right now."

"He comes home today though."

"It's okay, Harry," She whispered to me. "We'll talk when we go home."

"Never mind. She's all right." We quickly wrapped up our conversation. "Okay, bye. Love you, Boo Bear." I sang, with a smile.

"Love you too, Haz." He cooed back. "Tell Liv I love her too."

"K. Bye Lou." I hung up. "Lou loves you." I told her as I stopped in the sidewalk. Livi smiled a bit and rubbed her arms up and down. I didn't notice how thin her sweater was until now. I immediately took off my big winter coat and fastened it around her shaking body. She smiled gratefully at me and I wanted to do nothing more but kiss her and hold her. I bit my lip and cleared my throat, trying to stop the thoughts that came over me.

"We'll start heading back now then."

Olivia Styles, I thought in my head. Hmm.

Stop it Harry. Don't mess with the poor girls feelings. She's probably confused right now.

But she needs to get over Zayn. I could be that person that helps her.

I slowly reached for her hand and found it. She looked up at me and gave me a little smile as we intertwined our fingers as we walked back to the hospital.

"Livi,"

"Harry,"

"I want you to find a guy who treats you right, okay?"

She nodded slowly, reminding me of a small child after she got a scolding. "Okay."

"I don't want you crying anymore." I squeezed her hand. "You okay now?"

"Yeah. Thanks to you." She gave me another smile, making me smile back. She poked at my dimples making me blush a bit. Her grin grew wider as I chuckled a bit.

"But really? Thanks to me?" I smirked as it was her turn to get red.

"Yeah. You're always there for me. Thank you. I really mean it Harry." She stood on her tippy toes and planted a small kiss on my cheek. We were so close, it could've just been in a sisterly way, but the tingle that lingered there as she pulled away made it different.

Made it sweeter.

For the sake of Livi though, I just kissed her head protectively. I didn't want to mess with her feelings and I didn't want to cause drama in the band. Olivia was like my little sister. I loved her a lot. If she didn't have so much drama with Zayn, I'd take her out in a heartbeat. But it'd be wrong to steal her away from Zayn. I honestly believed that Zayn and her belonged together. Zayn counted down the days until Olivia might accept him. If things didn't work out and she was ready, I'd take her out and treat her right. Now wasn't the time though. I could see where Olivia was coming from though. Poor girl has been through so much.

She just didn't want to get hurt anymore.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

Anyone still ship Holivia/Harivia? I'm just confusing you all. Haha! Livayn or Harivia?

I think the perfect song to describe Zayn and Olivia's relationship is "Make You Believe" by Little Mix. It's on the side and an amazing song. I just describes Olivia's fear perfectly and how Zayn just wants her to trust him.

Next update will be either tomorrow or later and it will be good. :) I have to clean my room. Eww.

Happy New Year to you all! :)