𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁

Start from the beginning

You were getting weird looks so you looked behind you and saw Komori messing with a bra. You slapped his hand and put the bra away "you can't touch that!" You said.

"Why? Your doi-" "I'm a girl, when a guy touches women's bras it really doesn't look right" you said.

"Oh.. oh shit, they thou-" "yeah." You said "here" Sakusa gave Komori hand sanitizer. "It's a bra Omi. I don't need it-" "who knows whose worn it" Sakusa said.

After you finished buying your bras, you went to (clothing store) to get some jeans.

"Okay, you guys can wait outside if you want it'll be crowded inside" you said "I'll stay" Sakusa said. You nodded and went inside with Komori.

You were looking through the sizes when a shirt caught your eye. You looked through the rack until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned around and saw Komori, with a worried look "what's wrong?" You said "I think Omi's in trouble." He said.

You looked through the window and saw a girl infront of him with her phone trying to touch his arm but he kept backing away.

You frowned "I'll help him" you said. You walked over to him and stood next to him "hey babe, whose this?" You asked "you have a girlfriend?" The girl said "yes, he does. I'll like it if you left him please" you said, calmly.

She scoffed and walked away. You turned to Sakusa who was looking at you "uh thanks" he said "no problem, you want sanitizer?" You said "yes"

After you helped him calm down, you bought your jeans and went to the next stores.

The next location was the market. Sakusa had to get some cleaning supplies and he also wanted to get pens.

You and Komori walked behind while in the cleaning supply aisle, he always bought that kind of stuff so you didn't know what to do.

He finally finished and walked to check out.

"Food?" You said walking back to the car "Yeah" Komori said "yeah, I'm hungry now" Sakusa said.

***

You parked outside the plaza and walked through. It was walk through with open shops on your left and right.

"So what are we eating?" You said "I don't really care" Komori said "Noodles" "Onigori" you said.

You and Sakusa glared at eachother "noodles" he said "Onigori" You bit back.

"Why would you want Onigori?" He said "why would YOU want NOODLES?" You said. "Because-"

"Why don't we just flip a coin?" Komori said, trying to break the fight up. "Fine" you both said.

"Tails" you called "heads then" Sakusa said.

Komori flipped the coin and it landed on his hand he flipped it and covered it with his hand "okay ready?"

You both nodded "which ever it is, no whining" he said "why would we whine?" You said. He rolled his eyes and uncovered his hand.

It was tails.

"YES!" You said, Sakusa let out a groan "hey! No whining!" You said "no whining" he said.

"Awh, is Omi Omi pouty?" You faked pouted.

"Shut up.. let's just go eat" he said

"Yeah" you said, very teasingly.

***

You all sat down at a table and ordered your food, once drinks came you were very talkative.

"Okay, here is (your order) and the gentlemen's orders too" the waiter said.

You smiled at her and got your food. You heard giggling and laughing so you looked across and saw a group of girls.

From your old middle school.

Your eyes widened when you heard one of them mouth the word 'slut' to you.

"Y/n?" Komori said, taking notice of your shock.

"Yeah?" You answered quickly "are you okay? You've been looking at those girls for a while.."

Sakusa put down his food "what?"

You sighed "they went to my old middle school, they used to to bully me. I guess I'm still scared of them. Don't worry I'm fine though" you said.

"What did they do? If you don't mind me asking." Komori said. "Uhm.. just call me names, steal my homework. The usual bully stuff" you said.

"Oh.. why didn't you ever tell me..?" Komori said "you know Komori, it's not really a topic I like talking about. I was a little bitch back then and didn't know how to defend myself so I let it happen" you said.

"But why?" Sakusa asked "why what?" You said "why did they bully you?" He asked.

"They were pitiful girls with daddy issues that had a god complex. They think their better than anyone"

"But like.. what did you?"

"What?" You said.

"I mean- no one bullies for no reason, so like you must of done something.. to like piss them off"

Your stares at him shocked.

"Really?" You said. "Well yeah-"

"Okay Sakusa, I get your little mister perfect who never does anything wrong, but belittling me? For being bullied? It wasn't my fault." You said.

You stood up "for god sakes, I was good, I did what my teachers said, I never broke the rules and I was SO nice" you said.

"It wasn't my fault for being bullied, I didn't do anything to them." You said. You grabbed your phone "I'll walk home, I can't look at you right now"

"Wait y/n!" Komori called out to you.

"Really Omi?" Komori said, disappointed.

"Not cool-" "what? I mean it was just a question-"

"You don't get Omi, being bullied for no reason is horrible, when you do everything right you expect it to stay the same, she was bullied because she was too good" Komori finished and ran after you.

"She's still a crybaby" Sakusa heard "yeah" "I heard she trying to be a nurse now" "really?!" "Yeah" "wow little miss goody two shoes is becoming a nurse? Didn't see that one coming" he heard the girls talking.

"What the fuck did you say?" He said to them.

"Excuse me?" One said.

"About y/n, what did you say?" He repeated. "That's she's still a crybaby, she thought she was better then everyone..! Like for real, that girl was a b-"

"Don't finish that sentence." Sakusa cut off.

He stood up and left. "Awh, he was hot" one girl daid "yeah, didn't expect y/n to be a slut, seriously. Two guys?" "I know right"

'Shit, I messed up. Again'