"Did I?"

He started walking off. "Say it again please." "Nope." "Montreal!"

Pretty boy,
how many personas have you shed, hmm?

How many people will you depict as yourself?

Stop hiding behind fairy tales pretty boy.
It will do no good.
Because you see, the world is anything but. It's just sick, cruel and decieving,

just like your mother,

my dear Rapunzel.

Just like me.

-

"Damn, my friend is so cool!" Exclaimed CJ as he low-fived Chris while Montreal just smirked. "Oh, boss Monte, please teach me your ways!" Begged CJ playfully. "Brat. Come on let's go get ready." They laughed. "Okay, make sure to watch me okay, Chris?" "Mhm." "Also while you're out there look for a short cutie with silver hair, that's this guy's boy."

"You little-" "Bahaha!" CJ ran away laughing. "That little brat. Ugh!" Chris smiled adoringly at Montreal. "One of his best features." He winked playfully at the taller male then turned to leave. "Good luck out there, and oh! I'll look after your little boyfriend as well-" "You-!" Unfortunately, being on the football team gave Chris speed to runaway from Montreal.

"This place is filled with crazy bastards," He murmured walking into the locker room.
"Yep! It's why you fit in so wel-" He was cut off by getting punched in the stomach.

"Hey, Stuart! No hurting my players before they can even play to get hurt!" Yelled their coach. "Da-mn man, you sure you don't box or something." CJ asked out of breath. Montreal just scoffed. "If a hit like that knocks the wind out of you, then you're no match for this game."

He patted his shoulder. "Besides, I was just being gentle." He walked away with a shit-eating grin on his face.

CJ made a note to self.

-
-

"Nice job! You were good out there. No wonder your legs are one of your most attractive feature." "Just my legs?" Asked CJ with a raised brow. "Well, I'm sure everything else that's connected to them is attractive to." "There's a sex joke in there I just know it."

That made Chris cackle. Meanwhile Montreal was looking like a lost puppy.

"Oh yeah, where's Joshua?" Montreal's head snapped towards them at that. Staring questionably at the blonde. "Who?" Asked Chris nonplussed. "The boy I told you to watch." The look Montreal was giving him was raising goosebumps on his arm. "Oh, shorty! Y-you mean he's not beside me-" He made a show of looking around beside himself, then awkwardly turned back to Montreal with an awkward smile.

He just set off towards the parking lot. "Hey, Montreal wait. Montreal!"

Pound.

When he got there, he saw a group of vaguely familiar people standing around someone. He couldn't tell who it was from this distance but he just walked faster.

Pound.

Pound.

He shoved any and everyone out of his way.

Pound.

His hands, god he didn't know what to do with his hands!

Pound.

Do he ball them up into a fist? Or do he just let them stay slack at his sides?

Gosh, what does he do with his hands!? They want to hurt. Want to cause violence.