Adeline was delighted yet was worried at first when she heard that her only daughter got engaged in such a young age.

Even though, their parents and friends supported them and is very happy for the two.

Hee Kyung on the other hand have mixed emotions.

Yes she's happy for the two, but at the same time she wanted to protect them from what might happen if they step forward together.

Of course it is a surprise to her that most people found Han Seo Jun and Mi young's relationship, good.

But then there are those kinds of fans who are close minded, stubborn and acts as if Han Seo Jun is theirs and no one elses.

Ko Mi Young sat in front of Se Yeon's grave with a smile on her face as she pointed at her engagement ring.

" Isn't it beautiful? " She gush then stared at it in awe

" Han Seo Jun is taking good care of me se yeon, I'm in good hands. I'm really thankful i met him. If it weren't for you, i wouldn't have met such amazing guy. "

She smiles to herself before standing up brushing the dust on her pants.

" I'll come visit when I'm free again, don't miss me too much " she says then chuckle quietly " i miss you. a lot '

" yah you didn't tell us you're dating Ko Mi Young " One of his band member screeched

" I thought you guys know " He shrugs

" How? You didn't even mentioned it " the other one retorts

" Are you blind? I post her a lot on my Instagram stories. She's my lock screen also, you're just slow " Seo Jun huff rolling his eyes

" That's sad " the other one by the drum frowns " She's my crush. I have lots of her magazine at home "

" She's quite known at our school before, because turns out her brother graduated from my highschool and she was there during the event, she distracted a lot of people "

" And now she's Han Seo Jun's fiance " the other groans

" Will it be okay with Hee Kyung tho? Won't it affect your debut Seo Jun? "

Seo Jun glanced at them before shaking his head " Hee Kyung wouldn't do that "

" still. It wouldn't hurt to ask and make sure. You know how this industry works "

That--- as much as he hated to admit,  made him worried. He still haven't talked to Hee Kyung nor gave her a heads up about the proposal.

Hee Kyung taps her foot on the ground looking at mi young anxiously. The both of them sitting at the lobby inside the entertainment building she works at, meaning where Seo Jun practices.