91

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

7 YEARS LATER

" Ya Ko Mi Young " Soo Jin huff nudging the girl waking her up

Mi young steered in her sleep, slowly fluttering her eyes open just to see soo jin giving her a look which made her softly groan feeling deja vu.

" You're late, now go and change " soo jin stated standing up from Mi young's bed

Mi young just got back from New York after spending a week there busy from photoshoots, meetings and runway shows.

And she only had 3 hours of sleep ever since she got back at Seoul Korea, which is nothing new to her but up until now she still finds it hard to push herself out of the bed and do her responsibilities for the day.

But today isn't just another day for her--- because today she will finally get the chance to try out different wedding gowns.

She and Seo Jun have already decided to have their wedding next month and it's nerve wrecking for the both of them.

Seo Jun's last day of world tour is today means he will be home later at night or maybe earlier.

Sure it was hard to sometimes have a decent time with each other when the other one is in different place every two days, busy with his tour and album signings while the other one is busy with runways, business meetings and photoshoots---

Nevertheless, they still managed to hang in there. That's explains why until now, they're still together.

They've been together for 10 straight years, they've become more comfortable with each other, saw more of each others side and flaws that made them grow more fond and in love.

Yes, not all relationships work out-- some fail to save their relationship for 5 years but they're not like the others.

And maybe that's because they're each others best friend, boyfriend/girlfriend and soon to be wife / husband--- a 3n1.

Of course about the others---- Su ho and Ju kyung just got engaged last year, Sua and Tae Hoon have their own family of three having a little baby girl and Soo Jin just got herself a boyfriend after years of refusing to enter a relationship since she's focused on working.

They are no longer highschool students now--- they're fully grown adults, making their own life decision that they might or might not regret later on and entering the life of a marriage.

Mi young took a one year leave at work so that she could fully focus on preparing for the wedding and to finally be a wife to Seo Jun. Which she found exciting of course.

Mi young looks at herself turning around sideways carefully as she examine the white wedding ball gown she's wearing

She crunch her nose disliking how it looks on her, she wanted to have a simple wedding dress yet elegant and clearly the gown she's wearing did not pass her taste.