76

NOW TRENDING :

EXCLUSIVE ON THE SPOT PROPOSAL OF HAN SEO JUN AND KO MI YOUNG!

< video attached >

Look at this cute on the spot proposal of Ko Mi Young, daughter of Adeline Ko!

Adeline Ko's daughter, Ko Mi Young is now engaged. Turns out the young lady is only 22 years old and is dating Han Seo Jun a K-pop Trainee who is rumoured to debut soon.

According from reliable sources, the couple have been dating for 3 years now and was best friends way back since Middle school.

Years ago, at Adeline Ko's new collection opening ---- her daughter, Ko Mi Young have already mentioned she's dating the model she worked with ( Han Seo Jun ) for the Ko Beauty shoot and how her mother completely supports the relationship.

At the very first part of the video attached above, the couple's face couldn't be seen clearly because of the dark but when the two faced the crowd it is clear that the new engaged couple is indeed, Ko Mi Young and Han Seo Jun.

Since the two is quite known because of their own title; Han Seo Jun a model, K-pop Trainee and Ko Mi Young a Model.

They have received different reactions from fans especially from the growing fan base of Han Seo Jun, pointing how the engagement and the relationship itself could affect the debut of the Young Man.

As of now there's still no word from the new engaged couple along with Adeline Ko and Han's entertainment agency regarding about the engagement.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

It's been a week and up until now, their engagement is still a hot topic.

They don't know why people all of a sudden put all their attention on them.

It was just a simple on the spot engagement of a two normal couple yet they acted as if two top celebrity have gotten back together.

Weirdly, people have started to put track on the couple by stalking their accounts daily.

Because it is new to them that a 22 year old young man who is attractive and engaged is a K-pop Trainee and will debut soon.

Normally they don't hear those kinds of situations nor guys entering a debut, engaged. Because usually, their agency and management makes sure there's no such thing like dating and such knowing it could cause a huge consequence.

But Mi young and Seo Jun are both unbothered.

Maybe for now.