22

KO MI YOUNG

I stopped walking when I saw what's in front of me. I couldn't help but remember what I heard the other night. 

He might like her

Why the fuck does that bother me so much?

Its not like I like him

ew that won't happen, plus I never even wanted to enter a relationship not when I witness my mom being cheated by my dad. Relationships are just for those who can't stand being alone.

Ju kyung held seo jun's motorcycle key while she looks at seo jun who's close to her bending down a bit right just to her level. Seo jun smiled looking at her while ju kyung's face remained shock.

" starting today.. I'm only going to listen to you " I heard seo jun said when I walked past them

Only going to listen to her?

So what about me? Am I irrelevant to him now?

" does seo jun like ju kyung? " I heard two of our classmates laughs 

I sat in my usual seat, and i can't help but just seem to focus on Ju kyung who's holding seo jun's keys just looking at it. Seo jun arrived and ju kyung stops him. 

" take it back. why did you even give it to me? " Ju kyung says annoyed as she hands the keys back to him

" For me not to ride my motorcycle, you'll have to keep the key.. why? " he replies " because I'm only listening to you from now on "

I scoffed looking away my gaze stopping at the windows. 

" is this your way of getting revenge? " i hear ju kyung says " because I blackmailed you with a photo of you on your motorcycle? "

" as if I'd ever do that " seo jun replies " I found it on the way. Enjoy "

The rest of the class gasped making me look back just to see a lemon juice placed on ju kyung's desk. A lemon juice, my favorite flavored juice. I scoffed at the sight, this is hurting my eyes. 

" I actually prefer strawberries " says ju kyung

" mi young, is your ankle okay already? " I hear him say but I just looked at him and turn away earning a complain from him

I don't even know how the fuck to talk to him now

aish why am i feeling like this all of a sudden

i stabbed my food glaring at it earning some look from the other students, This new feeling I have right now is bothering me. I even skipped chemistry and just headed at the canteen early.

I looked up my gaze stopping at seo jun who followed ju kyung down on the lunch table nudging sua to the side just to get the seat beside her. I stabbed my food munching it as i watch them. 

" hey seo jun, get lost if you're only going to annoy ju kyung " soo jin says 

" I'm only going to listen to ju kyung " he says with a smirk then looked at her

" he's only going to listen to you " his friends teases her

" then.. do me a favor will you? " ju kyung starts looking at him