31

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Ko Eun Ju -  also known as Adeline Ko steps in the middle of the airport flashing her branded bag, outfit and her Gucci shades. Letting the paparazzi snap photos of her while she waits for the limo with her body guards.

Adeline is not really her name but her stage name, which she decided to have since some people have trouble pronouncing her name. Her beauty line is one of the best --globally next to Dior, MAC, L'Oreal, Fenty Beauty and a lot more. 

And that is Ko Beauty.

She's a successful woman, always in fashion shows, meetings, and business dinners but despite the busy schedule she always finds time for her kids --- Ko Mi Young and Ko Myung Ki.

Unlike the other parent-kid relationship, theirs aren't like the others where kids gets mad at their parents for not having time with them -- their relationship with their mom is healthy.

And that's because whenever she plans on having time with her kids, she always cleans her schedule for them. So it is safe to say, she never missed family time whenever they plan having one. She's not really a protective parent, if her kids wants to go somewhere she lets them as long as it doesn't interfere with their studies. 

Mi young on the other hand is completely clueless that her mom is now home, that means their house would no longer be dead. Of course she lives in her apartment and her mother doesn't mind that she does considering it's best her daughter's there than staying in their home.

Why's that? Ko Eun Ju purposely bought that apartment because it's minute close to Su ho and Seo Jun's place. She also disliked the idea of her daughter waking up in a huge house with no other but their maids.

" visiting? " Eun Ju trails through the phone then hummed 

" I'll have him for dinner " she says then ended the call