24

KO MI YOUNG

I woke up in horror earlier this morning, I just dreamed about seo jun in a romantic way and I couldn't focus on anything else anymore after that. 

I double looked at my outfit which is a high waisted tight black skirt that has a 2 inch slit stopping just by my mid thighs. I partnered it with army green turtle neck, my black leather jacket and my black heeled boots. 

It's a first time for me to wear a skirt that's not my uniform -- during school festivals, and of course I wore the lipstick which is the only cosmetic I own. I look different but I like it.

" are you sure I don't look weird? " I ask Ju kyung again making her laugh 

" you look pretty " she says then sighed " i wish I'm born pretty "

" aish. You ARE pretty -- who says people with acne problems aren't pretty " i said nudging her 

" is this okay? " i ask her and she looks at me confused " I don't really have female friends if you notice-- well aside from gowoon she's more of a sister to me. Do i creep you out? "

" you mean -- us as friends? " she says and i felt my heart warmed when i heard the words making me look down and smile

" yeah " i mutter scratching the back of my neck

" are you sure you want to be friends with me after seeing my bare face? " she frowned and i roll my eyes

" isn't that much better? " i said and she smiles

We both arrived school getting tons of looks as to why my arms are linked with Ju kyungs. There are booth outside the school and there's a lot of students roaming around even outsiders are here.

" oh no -- ju kyung " i mumble in horror and pointed gowoon

" gowoon - no no no " Ju kyung muttered worriedly then pulled me with her

I removed my leather jacket and hid gowoon's face while we ran together with ju kyung saving her from embarrassment.