52

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Mi young doesn't know if she's turning insane, paranoid or there really is someone following her.

She feels anxious and deeply, scared. Ridiculous of course -- that She out of all people feels scared of being tailed.

But to her it felt different, as if it's more than being tailed and it disgust her that if she really is being followed--- then the person must know where she lives.

" there she is!!! "

Sua squeals running to her and gave her a hug which caught her off guard.

" Let's all welcome Ko Mi Young the winner of the 2020 Instagram Queen contest!! "

" huh----- "

Her classmates cheered for her the same time Seo Jun steps in the room confused.

Sua gently placed a crown on Mi young's head, clapping her small hands after admiring mi young's beauty.

Se Mi confidently waves her hand with a smile thinking she had beat Mi Young from the contest. After all she made time forcing people to vote for her.

" What? " she hiss glaring at her friends who are not smiling at her

" You came in second place... " one of her friend trails

She snatched her friends phone to see if what she heard is right. Mi young's photo had reached 978,812 likes ---- far from her 377,200 likes.

" what's this? "

Sua glance behind Mi young and smiles widely to seo jun " Mi young won first place "

Seo jun places a hand on her waist smiling down at her before kissing the side of her head

" congratulations, should i buy you lunch later? "

" I don't think I'd ever get use to Seo Jun being this soft around Mi young " Tae Hoon says to su ho

" ya who told you to ignore my calls? " Se Mi scowls at Hye Min

" i- i--- "

" did you even did what i told you to do? "

" Lim Ju Kyung and S- Seo Jun are n-not d-dating " Hye Min stammers

" I know I just found out earlier " Se Mi snarled " You should've told me he's dating Ko Mi Young "

" can you see that? " she hiss showing her phone screen to Hye Min

She looks at the photo of Seo Jun and Mi young smiling together, just like the others she found the duo perfect but of course she will never have the guts to say that to Se Mi's face.

And if she's being honest, she is a fan of the girl. After seeing her photos all over billboard, she is one who have fallen in love with Ko Mi Young's visual.