71

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

[ 2 YEARS LATER ]

Ko Mi Young held the make up product near her face, smiling at the camera. The blonde girl beside her is getting in her nerves yet she stayed professional sending her fake smiles and nodding her head whenever the blondie would whisper to her.

A huge breath of relief left her lips as she steps out of the backdrop walking towards Ju Kyung, who gave her a small blanket to cover her lap when she sat on a stool.

Mi young sent her a smile opening her mouth to talk when the blonde girl beat her to it

" Mouthwash "

Mi young turn her attention to the blonde girl in disbelief, ju kyung handed the blondie her mouthwash receiving a look from Mi young.

Ju kyung holds the cup holding it near the blonde girl when Mi young took the paper cup shoving it to the blonde girl.

" If you can't ask her nicely then do it yourself " Mi young stated with a blank look

The blonde girl widen her eyes as she spit the mouthwash in the paper cup, nodding her head then took the mist spraying it to herself. 

" By the way, When will I meet seo jun? " The blonde one asks clearing her throat

Mi young inwardly groaned in annoyance, the blonde girl clearly knows that the two are dating yet she kept bugging her, wanting to meet seo jun. Ju kyung awkwardly looks at Mi young, seeing how annoyed she is.

" When will you stop hitting on my boyfriend? " Mi young ask causing for the girl to pout

" Unnie-- "

" aish. don't talk to me " mi young scoff cutting her off

Later on, the blonde scoff then accidentally spilled the coffee on her dress causing for her to screech standing up complaining. Staffs rushed to their side, trying to get it off asking the blonde girl what happened.

" It's her fault " the girl wince pointing at Ju Kyung

Mi young looks at her in amusement before scoffing which caught the attention of the staffs 

" You spilled it yourself. Why are you pointing fingers? "

She then turn her attention to the staff standing up " Next time, Kindly choose a model who knows how to be professional. Cause clearly, she isn't "

And just like that Mi young walk off, with Ju kyung following behind. Luckily, her photoshoot is now done which she changed into something more comfortable. She glanced at her phone checking if Seo Jun left her a message in which he did.