ANDROMEDA COMES HOME

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand how Minister Fudge couldn't find you," Harry started, "I mean you're underage and did magic."

"It wasn't until my emergency use of it that I realized he had bend the rules for me." Ethaline admitted, "I was helping a muggle city, their bridge was collapsing and I used magic to sustain it long enough to get people off of it. Afterwards I used the short term memory charm."

She shrugged, "No one came for me."

Harry gripped the grass beneath him, smoke coming out of his mouth with every breath he took because of how cold it was. Azura lit a fire for them. "I..." Harry started, trying to find the words he needed to console her.

But Ethaline knew him.

"I know." She whispered, snuggling closer into him and wincing, "just hold me."

And he did.

"Goodnight Potter."

"Goodnight Malfoy."

______

Early the next morning Ethaline stirred awake after sleeping with Harry on the soft ground, her dragons keeping the two of them warm as their wings provided a roof.

She moved her hands around, dreading to open her eyes before she groaned softly and tried to turn back around, avoiding the incoming sun when—

Cling! Clink!

Ethakine's eyes shot open, he didn't, that son of a mother didn't—she thought as she turned around and saw herself chained down. He did.

"Harry Potter!"

Harry Potter poured some pipping hot water into two glasses of tea, before adding three sugars and milk just like she liked it. Molly Weasley was on autopilot mode, her hands zombie like as it was so early and she was making everyone breakfast but Harry was already wide awake.

"What's with the yelling?" Ron asked, rubbing his eyes as he made his way down the stairs followed by everyone else in the house.

"That would be my lovely girlfriend," Harry said, carrying a tray and dangling magical keys, "cursing my name out for everyone to hear once she realizes she's been chained."

"Are you mad?" Ginny asked, "She'll come after all of us."

"Nothing new then, huh Ginny?" Harry took a jab at her, "I'll see you guys in a bit." He said before he made his way out.

Ethakine glared at him from a distance, "Did you hit your head or something? Are you insane?!" She said, shaking the chains and let out a frustrated groan.

"It's the only think that would keep you from getting up in the morning and leaving." Harry shrugged, "I brought up tea. I thought we could go on a walk or something, eat some candy cakes and just spend time together...just you and I,"

"Harry, you can't seriously be trying to set up a date while I'm being held against my will and trying to leave to protect you all!"

"Hm, maybe I should go with you." Harry said, sitting across from her, "Maybe we could take that trip you wanted—"

Ethaline let out a frustrated sigh, "Why aren't you listening to me?!"